Classic Server EXP settings incorrect? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Classic Server EXP settings incorrect?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 FatherBob

FatherBob

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 426 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:54 PM

The database says Willows should be giving 5 base EXP per kill, however they're only giving one. And yes I did triple check this to make sure. And no, I'm not using RCX, the base EXP amount is sitting right there on the char select screen.

I've just noticed this with one low level monster, however the flag it raises is big enough that I'm having to wonder how many other monsters have the wrong exp values assigned.

#2 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:57 PM

The database says Willows should be giving 5 base EXP per kill, however they're only giving one. And yes I did triple check this to make sure. And no, I'm not using RCX, the base EXP amount is sitting right there on the char select screen.

I've just noticed this with one low level monster, however the flag it raises is big enough that I'm having to wonder how many other monsters have the wrong exp values assigned.

It's a known issue with most of the ultra low EXP monsters. Willows, eggs, pupa, poring, drops ETC. Workaround is to kill spores that are giving very high EXP values. Oda is getting a list of all the monsters with improper EXP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users