Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts
  • LocationIn over my head
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:02 PM

Couple things I've noticed:
1) Most obvious: either make Classic playable from the Renewal launcher, or remove it from the Renewal launcher. Sakray has its own launcher, which doesn't display any other servers. It appears Classic should, too.
2) Guild castle maps. Put them back in, please. Just, for example, so we don't have to walk 3 or 4 screens out of the way going from Pront to Payon, and vice virtue.
3) Related to 2: Following the directions of the NPC during archer training, directions supplied by Gravity, I tried to walk through Prontera castle to go kill mandragoras north of Prontera. Mistake. Guild castle map is NFG. OK, not that big a deal, I'll just go back the way I came and go around. BUT--every time I tried to walk back out of the throne room again, I disconnected. Finally had to use a BWing to get out of there at all. Please fix this; the simplest way would be to put the Pront guild castle map back in.
4) Again related to 3, to complete the archer training, I have to go into Prontera castle to the throne room, a couple times. I expect I'll be stuck in the throne room again. Please fix this.
5) Again during the archer training, the map the NPC warps you to to hunt for maneater blossoms has no floras on it. Took me an hour or so of hunting around to find any. Either change the warp to a map with floras on it, or put floras on the current map, please. Current map for preference.
6) Basic settings. Classic doesn't remember any. Every time I log on, I have to turn off the music, turn on /nc, change the resolution on the mini-map, change the camera angle and width of field. I've already given up on changing my emotes to the ones I want. Can this be fixed, please?

#2 Maux

Maux

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Classic

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:10 PM

6) Basic settings. Classic doesn't remember any. Every time I log on, I have to turn off the music, turn on /nc, change the resolution on the mini-map, change the camera angle and width of field. I've already given up on changing my emotes to the ones I want. Can this be fixed, please?

My sound has been off since the moment I first turned it off on day one...
Maybe it's because you are not running it as admin I suppose

#3 Easly

Easly

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1716 posts
  • Server:ymir/valk

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:17 PM

yeah if you dont run it as admin it doesnt save settings.

#4 Halation

Halation

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:26 PM

I run as admin everytime and it never works for me either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users