• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#26 BubbleGUmSHAKE

BubbleGUmSHAKE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:47 AM

I already did once. I pked everyone in every pk zone on drac with little resistance. Once I got done with that I caught them in TG and did 10 vs 1 and had a grand time watching nabs dying left and right. I doubt I can do that now since champ is nerfed, but I can give drac a Pk problem if they lack need one.

Now i will not wonder anymore why noobs kept kissing yours.. Your weapon was bigger than their head.. Mr. Carry-your-own-chair :D peace yo luckily i never existed on that time of your tell-tale.

More like a fairy tale to me.

#27 KaranXVampire

KaranXVampire

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • LocationEarth o-o mabey space
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:48 AM

I my appain Leonis has more pking then draco from what i seen and had see on draco has allot more people who dislike pkers in it and all was stop and ask u have you seen a pker in dod if not they normally say wisber me if someone pks u or anyone u see and from my thought on leonis the pking happens more because the high lvls there some of them think there better then any low lvl in dod ehh i lost my train of thought now x-x

#28 Mullemaus

Mullemaus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationSore wa himitsu desu ^^
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:51 AM

rose wouldn t be rose without pvp aspect

Thats not true. The pvp aspect was nearly non existent years ago. And btw... i still think it would be better if we get some kind of a Duel Feature, where u only can kill ppl after they accepted a challenge. That way we wouldn't even need pvp zones.

#29 Dirtyarry

Dirtyarry

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 672 posts
  • Locationlos christianos
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:siren

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:53 AM

I already did once. I pked everyone in every pk zone on drac with little resistance. Once I got done with that I caught them in TG and did 10 vs 1 and had a grand time watching nabs dying left and right. I doubt I can do that now since champ is nerfed, but I can give drac a Pk problem if they lack need one.

love this :rice:

#30 BubbleGUmSHAKE

BubbleGUmSHAKE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:54 AM

Better stay on Draconis to escape the 'bad people' on Leonis. Seriously, Leonis is more populated so you are going to see everything on a larger scale. A server has nothing to do with the morality of humanity.

The "boast chair" was yours sir.. I am hands up for you..

#31 Dirtyarry

Dirtyarry

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 672 posts
  • Locationlos christianos
  • Server:siren

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:56 AM

Thats not true. The pvp aspect was nearly non existent years ago. And btw... i still think it would be better if we get some kind of a Duel Feature, where u only can kill ppl after they accepted a challenge. That way we wouldn't even need pvp zones.

OMG and this :rice:

#32 JustinHaze

JustinHaze

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 635 posts
  • LocationDepends on the day

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:56 AM

Now i will not wonder anymore why noobs kept kissing yours.. Your weapon was bigger than their head.. Mr. Carry-your-own-chair :D peace yo luckily i never existed on that time of your tell-tale.

More like a fairy tale to me.

I don't PK on leonis, I actually will help people getting PK'ed so long as they don't make a habit out of it. Don't mistake me saying I killed everyone, including the lowbies, as a way of saying im better than them. I was however killing the people with the main characters at 220 so they could come fight me. Which is why I went to every zone, and killed every one. I wasn't there to kill just lowbies like bulz and vagor are. I came there to challenge your best clans and players because drac wanted to claim to have better players... Which turned out to be completely untrue.

#33 BubbleGUmSHAKE

BubbleGUmSHAKE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:58 AM

I don't PK on leonis, I actually will help people getting PK'ed so long as they don't make a habit out of it. Don't mistake me saying I killed everyone, including the lowbies, as a way of saying im better than them. I was however killing the people with the main characters at 220 so they could come fight me. Which is why I went to every zone, and killed every one. I wasn't there to kill just lowbies like bulz and vagor are. I came there to challenge your best clans and players because drac wanted to claim to have better players... Which turned out to be completely untrue.

Ok so you are the infamous god of ROSE.. should i put now your crown? :D

#34 JustinHaze

JustinHaze

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:03 AM

Thanks for noticing, get on your knees and pray I don't come back.

Seriously gtfo.

#35 BubbleGUmSHAKE

BubbleGUmSHAKE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:10 AM

Thanks for noticing, get on your knees and pray I don't come back.

Seriously gtfo.

I will if..

you stop dreaming.

Seriously stfu.

#36 sforstun

sforstun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • Locationmanila PH
  • Server:DRACC!

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:12 AM

now this is drac vs L, haha. being comparative would not resolve this, well theres many bright suggestions that ive seen here but for me luciolle's idea would do good, dropping by the tg for 5 mins asking help and another 3 mins for traveling to DOD is not a waste of time. thats for me :D

Edited by sforstun, 03 July 2012 - 11:17 AM.

#37 Eleria

Eleria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationNicoNico Douga

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:13 AM

rose wouldn t be rose without pvp aspect - the problem of draco is that there are only a bunch of weaklings :>

i bet Justin would defeat every so called draconis pvp player :>

The reason why I even started to play Rose years ago, was the fact that pvp was mostly non-existant. I try to avoid PVP-zones as much as possible till today (never entered Ruins again since it became a pvp map).
I have no problems leveling on Luna (Gob cave with its 20-mobs spawns is impossible though), but I also never had the urge to reach max level in less than 2 weeks, so I don't care about a slower leveling speed. So if you really need to level as fast as possible, you have to take the risk of getting killed by bored high lvl kids.

#38 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:43 AM

Boasting about beating every player in draco, while maintaining you are a leonis player holds absolutely no value lol. Sorry draco players, but all Leonis players know this. So "testing" the best of the best in draco, will give you no credential on the fact that you are still not even in the top 10(if there was a list to be created) of the best pvpers in Leonis Mr Justin Haze. Now with that being said, am I in the top 10 list? No, I fully admit I'm not and not even close. But you sure as heck aren't either, so stop pushing that chest out on these forums as if you are lol. Sorry but you need to be knocked down a bit and come back to reality of the situation lol. Please don't take this as an insult, more just of a reality check :)

Also I find nothing wrong with people pking people in pk zones. Petty, boring and lame? Yes. But If it gets their rocks off to go in and pk some nabs in nab zones, then so be it. It is called a pvp zone for a reason and like ShazamO basically said when entering you are fully aware of the things that can and obviously at times WILL happen.

Edited by SirSlayer, 03 July 2012 - 11:50 AM.

#39 JustinHaze

JustinHaze

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:03 PM

Boasting about beating every player in draco, while maintaining you are a leonis player holds absolutely no value lol. Sorry draco players, but all Leonis players know this. So "testing" the best of the best in draco, will give you no credential on the fact that you are still not even in the top 10(if there was a list to be created) of the best pvpers in Leonis Mr Justin Haze. Now with that being said, am I in the top 10 list? No, I fully admit I'm not and not even close. But you sure as heck aren't either, so stop pushing that chest out on these forums as if you are lol. Sorry but you need to be knocked down a bit and come back to reality of the situation lol. Please don't take this as an insult, more just of a reality check :)

Also I find nothing wrong with people pking people in pk zones. Petty, boring and lame? Yes. But If it gets their rocks off to go in and pk some nabs in nab zones, then so be it. It is called a pvp zone for a reason and like ShazamO basically said when entering you are fully aware of the things that can and obviously at times WILL happen.

Says the other rose *guru*.

lol.

#40 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:06 PM

I'm no guru haha. But if you really think you are in the top 10 you are dreaming lol.

#41 tENLAVUU

tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:16 PM

As long as it's part of the game and it's not a ban'able offense, only thing you can do is level up/gear your own characters to fight back or ask some people to help. There are many people out there who are willing to come help!

Edited by tENLAVUU, 03 July 2012 - 12:17 PM.

#42 JustinHaze

JustinHaze

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:23 PM

I'm no guru haha. But if you really think you are in the top 10 you are dreaming lol.

I like how you think that I think I am. Its cute.

#43 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:35 PM

I've got a character in every one of those top ten spots. So he knows he can't be in the top ten.
1. Niashadowdancer
2. Rinshadowdancer
3.Tiharas
4.Syrinias(and she's not even fully leveled! Damn pro.)
5.ThegypsyAdriana
6.Missfailfaerie
7.BabyBlaze
8. vidor(the best lvl 35 muse this side of junon)
9. CaptNia
10. THIS ONE IS A SECRET, BUT JUST KNOW ITS THERE.
A bunch of numbers.
135. JustinHaze(bet you didn't even think we had that many players on the server)

but BACK TO THE TOPIC at hand..

I'm more than willing to help out with pkers--anyone is more than welcome to whisper me in game to ask for help on Leonis (ign: Niashadowdancer). If I'm around, I'll bring an unnecessary army! I definitely don't think its something that needs to be eliminated(the pking) because it gives a lot of people things to do..that whole good versus evil if you want to put it in its simplest form.

#44 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:37 PM

I like how you think that I think I am. Its cute.

I don't think you are, not even close. But good one? lol lame.

Refer to Nia's list of who is the top 10 lol. :)

#45 tENLAVUU

tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:43 PM

I don't think you are, not even close. But good one? lol lame.

Refer to Nia's list of who is the top 10 lol. :)

I think you read what he wrote wrong. He never stated he was top 10. You're implying something he never stated. and justin is #135. Meghan is correct with this observation.

Edited by tENLAVUU, 03 July 2012 - 12:48 PM.

#46 JustinHaze

JustinHaze

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 635 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:51 PM

:'( so much love.

#47 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:58 PM

Vu's trying to suck up cause I rank him at 179.

Not my fault chu has that many characters :[

Edited by NamirBarades, 03 July 2012 - 12:58 PM.

#48 Svenatenine

Svenatenine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2072 posts
  • LocationCanadafornia
  • Server:Best Artisan in the world

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:49 PM

I'm not going to stop killing you even if you post a thread.

#49 TheThinker

TheThinker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • Locationinside your brain

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:37 PM

im blood thristy and ill kill kil kill kill !!!

#50 FormerlyEternal

FormerlyEternal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:42 PM

I can't comprehend how incredibly boring this would make the game for me. I play the game for the drama of wars and on-the-fly pvp with some war pvps thrown in. This would totally kill my fun.

Pking in the game makes it fun, my friends get PK'd, and it gives me somebody to fight, which gives the game some excitement.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users