• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 idontcare

idontcare

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:08 PM

i know theres a bug about the chat. but could you still enable dual clienting? if your vending on the 2nd account yu dont really need chat so it still has its advantages. id rather have that then no dual clienting. unless it causes other bugs =/

#2 Yuji

Yuji

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:50 PM

Yeah I'd like to afk sell on my merch I created and level my other char =/.

#3 jjwww

jjwww

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:09 PM

YEAH!!!!!!!

#4 shadowcoeur

shadowcoeur

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:15 PM

It's for avoid Power Leveling and get better communication.

For AFK shop...maybe add a command as Pserv (@autotrade = let merchant in vending and you take a other account with only ONE game).

Block dual account avoid Power Leveling it's good, i think...but you can bypass with second computeur, proxy or other thing ^^"

#5 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 04 July 2012 - 04:38 PM

For AFK shop...maybe add a command as Pserv (@autotrade = let merchant in vending and you take a other account with only ONE game).

Block dual account avoid Power Leveling it's good, i think...but you can bypass with second computeur, proxy or other thing ^^"

wut?!!

Dual clienting is intended on International Ragnarok Online... Its not working not bcoz to avoid power leveling/leeching or whatever you trying to explain.. They lunched classic and found out their client hex is not working. They tried to fix it, only resulting to bug the chat box, so they took it out again. Not necessary to mention all those proxy stuff youre saying.

Hope they can get it fix by next maintenance..

#6 idontcare

idontcare

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:44 PM

yeaaaaaahhhhh. no. its not blocked for power leveling. shows how much you know and/or even read. there are more then a couple threads talking about how dual clienting is messing up (HEIM him self saying that its a bug and they are working on it) please if your gonna post something. know what your talking about.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users