Lord Knight PVP addict now Rune KNight scrub - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Lord Knight PVP addict now Rune KNight scrub

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 stormseek

stormseek

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:16 PM

just turned into a rune knight weeks ago and ready to make a build soley for PVP cause its soo fun.
Every class destroys me in PVP but people say RUne knight can hold his own very good.. I don't have good weapon and wont have KVM weapon for long time so im looking for quick alternative.

What im trying to sum up is i want to make character only for PVP but having hard time without knowing much about rune knights stats and skills for pvp

I don't have KVM weapon or anyting from battleground
I have a Mora Set w/Green ferus greeves
thara valk shield
Feather Beret
immune niddg{sp?} manteau
bezelbub shoes <-- forgive me i don't remember the names and spellings of all

Thnks and if need more specifics let me know

#2 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:33 AM

Just try to get levels as soon as possible. You need a lot of the third class skills (hundred spears / dragon breath / ignition break / rune mastery) to be effective. Most RKs tend to go with the Hundred Spears / Dragon Breath build, and pretty much all RKs will get Rune Mastery 10. You also want the stat points from leveling up and the HP / SP pool too. Your equips seem pretty good to me already; maybe try to get a high upgrade cat ear beret instead of your feather beret. Also get some good enchants for your Ur's Mora set and get a high upgrade armor for more HP from it. You can't compete in PVP with other people who have KVM weapons though so you will need to start getting KVM for your KVM weapon. Most RKs will go with a glorious spear.

#3 stormseek

stormseek

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:48 AM

I have no clue how to get Enchants..

#4 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:17 AM

What makes RKs overpowered in PvP is Millenium Shield and Crush Strike.

#5 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:21 AM

Mora enchants --> http://irowiki.org/wiki/Mora_Enchants

Or buy them from vendors selling pre-enchanted Mora gear.

#6 stormseek

stormseek

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:53 AM

is backpack worth getting or stick trickly to mora gears? I don't understand whats special about mora gears yet except Hundred Spear damage boost

#7 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 11:54 AM

Mora gears really is all about the hundred spears damage. But the set is quite good as a whole too, with neutral resist, demihuman resist, high DEF, +HP, etc. You may find backpack and other gears may be better for crush strike, dragon breath, etc. So it all depends on the situation. Some people may default the Ur's set, some people may default different equipment.

The individual pieces are not bad too. With triple SP enchants on the boots (or maybe even just double?) and +9 with firelock soldier card, it should out-damage variants for DB damage. Those are really hard to get though. Double SP enchants on the accessory will give the most DB damage out of anything in the game, and even beats a brisingamen I believe. The armor is pretty good too, especially at high upgrades with good enchants. The garment however I would probably not use unless I was using the set as a whole or could not afford another garment.

#8 stormseek

stormseek

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:53 PM

Whats your ideas on Rune Knight using +7 Back Packs? for PVP

Mora gears are hard to get i see along with enchants. I will never be able to afford more lol

Edited by stormseek, 04 July 2012 - 05:58 PM.

#9 stormseek

stormseek

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 09:50 PM

What's the best possible substitution for lacking a battle grounds spear

#10 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:20 PM

What's the best possible substitution for lacking a battle grounds spear

Gungnir or Battle Fork (quad kingbird [Archer Skel]). But seriously, do about 10 Turn-ins, redeem eden badges for 100 Valor/Brave badges and you'll have enough for a Battleground spear. That's the cheapest alternative.

For a KvM (Glorious Spear), you'll need 2000 KvM badges, which is about 200 Turn-ins.

#11 SirDouglas

SirDouglas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Chaos(RE), Loki(Classic)

Posted 06 July 2012 - 03:32 PM

Wait for the bellum weapons and siege set.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users