Has anyone ever gotten WPE from surveys/videos? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Has anyone ever gotten WPE from surveys/videos?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 KitanaWalker

KitanaWalker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:37 PM

I've done about 14 offers between downloads and surveys and have not received 1 WPE. I waited like the offer said, I was not rejected by the surveys, this kind of seems like a massive scam, I could see like 1 or 2 but 14 different offers and absolutely no WPE.

#2 Nymmastal

Nymmastal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 256 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:39 PM

I just watch the videos for 4 or 5 wp each. They've never failed to pay me yet. The surveys have proven to be a waste of time, personally, because I always end up spending 15 minutes answering preliminary questions only to be disqualified. Occasionally, I'll do one of those "give us your email" deals and just use an email address I created specifically for spammy stuff like that.

The video page wouldn't load for me until I turned off ad-blocker btw.

Edited by Nymmastal, 04 July 2012 - 01:45 PM.

#3 Ciel

Ciel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationExtreme Super South, Texas
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 04 July 2012 - 01:56 PM

The video one worked for me, but I gave up after 13 WP. If I wanted to listen to modern day music and ads, I would just turn on the radio...

Still, it is nice that it exists. Even better than the video one doesn't require me to spam my email address.

#4 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:10 PM

Check the new player strategies forum for a pinned topic on the subject.

#5 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:11 PM

I've gotten like 5-6k WPE in total from surveys.

#6 KitanaWalker

KitanaWalker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:20 PM

I mean can GMs address the fact that these offers don't actually pay out. This is a big con. I bet the offers only pay like the first 5 people then stop paying and there's pressure to deceive the players into doing the offers.

#7 Scott

Scott

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1590 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:29 PM

The surveys seem to be scams that want you to sign up to mobile services that charge. Videos seem legit.

#8 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:32 PM

I did a couple surveys and program downloads without getting paid. A couple of things I did (mostly videos) did pay out but then locked my account due to too many transactions.

#9 ValheruWolf

ValheruWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:34 PM

I've gotten 6-7k wpe off surveys and videos and offers. For videos, they hopefully open in a new tab. mute your browser and turn on itunes or something in the background instead, then you can have multiple videos "being watched" at once and get credit without having to actually deal with them.

For surveys if you want to go there, then the middle of the 3 offer tabs with survey from peanut labs seems to work the best.

Edited by ValheruWolf, 04 July 2012 - 03:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users