[Classic] Legends of Loki (70+ WoE Builds only) - Classic Recruiting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Classic] Legends of Loki (70+ WoE Builds only)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Demoros

Demoros

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:04 AM

Posted Image

Legends of Loki is a guild designed to represent all the former guilds on the old Loki Server and the enjoyment brought out by them. We will be enjoying a lot of the previous things we enjoyed back in our glory days like : chilling in Louyang, guild parties in Niffleheim, WoE, Endless Tower, Noob leveling, Dead Branches in South Prontera and much more!

But wait, we aren't a Loki exclusive guild. We're looking for all players (whether your origin is from one of the old servers, the new servers or you're just starting out) who want to join a WoE guild and have a great time playing RO the way it was meant to be played.

The guild leader is Dante, a Veteran guild master from Loki. Currently there are no Co-leads or Allies, though at some point they may be considered depending on our guild needs and future endevours.

If to want to join a great community where your voice will be heard, and your name will become Legend then look for the Legends of Loki Emblem or pm myself (Dante) in game or one of the members in our guild hangout, East of the Kafra in Payon. We are also currently only recruiting 70+ WoE build 2nd classes.

I also want to make sure everyone who joins understands we are a WoE active guild and will require at least 1 participation in WoE per week. You may also help in other ways should you not be able to attend (such as supplying members, or other things you can ask me about).

I need to mention that we are not a Brazilian guild, we are mainly English speaking players from the US and other various English speaking countries in the world.

I look forward to meeting all of you and hope we can start a great future for ourselves in cRO!

We also have all the functioning requirements of a WoE active guild (Ventrilo, a guild forum, and will be promoting guild officers to aid in the organization of the guild). If you don't already have Vent please make sure you download the client upon joining the guild.

Edited by Demoros, 18 July 2012 - 07:28 AM.

#2 Demoros

Demoros

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 07:53 AM

Bumping us, grats on lvl 2 guys!

#3 Sagarinha

Sagarinha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:41 AM

gl.

#4 Tyrael

Tyrael

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:07 PM

Monk is so easy mode in sleepers...geo's for SP regen and blue herbs/great natures for zeny...ugh

#5 UnknownGod

UnknownGod

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:31 AM

Hoping to become a Priest by next week, so we will have more Priests/

#6 Demoros

Demoros

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:50 AM

Yay for FS!

#7 Demoros

Demoros

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:49 PM

Got some new guys, weeded out some lamers. So far so good.

#8 FreecsCorp

FreecsCorp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic Baby

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:40 PM

Trapper Hunter Can Join?
WoE Trapper/DS type :) currently 65, planning to go 99 in a week :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users