Some Questions About Maps For Classic~ - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Some Questions About Maps For Classic~

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Humph

Humph

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:22 AM

hello everyone!

i want ask about some maps is there on our not~

1-does einbroch fields on?

2-is theres a stapos~? if there where the best place for them?

i am a mage...with lvl about 33...max int...

what the best place of them should i go?

& thanks~

#2 euglena

euglena

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationThe Moon
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:25 AM

http://rode-r.doddle...s/worldmap_ep5/

#3 Humph

Humph

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:32 AM

thanks 4 the answer...

should i favorite that XD

#4 xCupcakex

xCupcakex

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationLunaris Temple
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Loki / Classic Loki

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:39 AM

At 33, goto Boa's until that gets a bit slow. You should be able to 1 shot them. Then goto wolfs when you can 1 shot them (might be able to now). If you don't have the All in One Ring then stay at wolfs until around 40ish. If you get bored there then you can change it up for Muka's but you won't have as good of a spawn.

You can also kill ants to hunt cards if you get very bored.

From there it really depends on if you have the All in One Ring, are good at vert firewall, or if you have gotten any other skills besides firebolt.

If you have the ring/can afford hundreds of flywings you can do alarms/stings but be prepared to die a lot when your low HP. You can also do Geos 1 south 1 east of Juno, you'll need to tele a lot to find them and watch out for aggressive mobs.

Also, I can't remember what level I was able to 1 shot Beetle Kings, but they are pretty nice experience on a relatively safe map (if you have tele). They also give decent drops and you'll end up making a few hundred thousand zeny if you stay long enough (then you can buy the All in One Ring from someone). I would recommend it as soon as you can afford it/1 shot them.

http://rode.doddlercon.com/db/calc/ calc everything before you decide to move maps or you'll waste zeny going all over the place.

#5 Humph

Humph

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:57 AM

thanks pal!

that was a good info!

i already at wolfs...but there a lot of ppl dang it!

so you think about ant hell?

beetle king? does give that much as u say?

& thanks 4 everyone try helping me!

Edited by Humph, 06 July 2012 - 11:57 AM.

#6 vpr123

vpr123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:48 PM

if wolves are packed, try the hode map (2 south morroc). lure them into a fwall (doesnt need to be vertical) with fb1.

or if you have lb to a decent level (7-10), porting around and killing in bylan2 is good xp if only because you can keep a high kill rate/minute going and theres always the chance for a good card there.

but probably the best xp at around 35-45 will be mobbing argiopes/argos with vert fwall. check some youtube vids on vert. fwall and youll get the hang of it quickly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users