Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:56 PM

Wait, "IT" is a girl! i never knew that just thought Kazu was some fat guy trying to get some attention.

HAHA YOU'RE JUST SO EFFIN JELLY FRAK1E LOL IT'S LIKE YOU REALLY WISH YOU WERE A DRAGOON

Listen up.

I wake up every morning to the crisp clean smell of a one-handed sword. Dude, this thing gets so much SICK AIR it's not even FUNNY. You have no clue how I stunlock little wimps like you basically all day with one finger. I can walk to the bathroom, laptop in hand, and take a one-handed leak while simultaneously OWNING noobs like you with the other hand. I don't even have to look at the screen.

Why don't you roll a REAL class like Dragoon and THEN come back and try to talk to me about skill. You couldn't even handle the necessary fast reflexes and complex calculation of precision it takes to handle Dragoon skills. Hop back on your GARBAGE little War Mage or your craptastic Fighter or whatever easy mode class you play and stay away from the big boys, because you clearly can't even handle this waterfall of destruction.

Seriously people. You claim to understand Dragoons when you don't even realize just how much talent it takes me to OWN your little behinds (Well, to operate the class. you guys are all scrub supremes). I guess you wouldn't since I make it look and sound so goddamn easy. In fact, frank1e, why don't you put your money where your mouth is and pvp me? oh that's right YOU CAN'T because you're TERRIBLE at it. How do I know? cause you don't play a Dragoon, the hardest class to master, like me.

God you ARE SO BUTTWRECKED it's not even funny.

Edited by Kazu731, 10 July 2012 - 09:02 PM.

#52 RetardedPony

RetardedPony

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Server:The third one.

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:04 PM

You couldn't even handle the necessary fast reflexes and complex calculation of precision it takes to handle Dragoon skills.

HA!

#53 randomnig3

randomnig3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:21 PM

roflmaoooooooooooooo this is humourosrourosurosrus.

#54 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:38 PM

HAHA YOU'RE JUST SO EFFIN JELLY FRAK1E LOL IT'S LIKE YOU REALLY WISH YOU WERE A DRAGOON

Listen up.

I wake up every morning to the crisp clean smell of a one-handed sword. Dude, this thing gets so much SICK AIR it's not even FUNNY. You have no clue how I stunlock little wimps like you basically all day with one finger. I can walk to the bathroom, laptop in hand, and take a one-handed leak while simultaneously OWNING noobs like you with the other hand. I don't even have to look at the screen.

Why don't you roll a REAL class like Dragoon and THEN come back and try to talk to me about skill. You couldn't even handle the necessary fast reflexes and complex calculation of precision it takes to handle Dragoon skills. Hop back on your GARBAGE little War Mage or your craptastic Fighter or whatever easy mode class you play and stay away from the big boys, because you clearly can't even handle this waterfall of destruction.

Seriously people. You claim to understand Dragoons when you don't even realize just how much talent it takes me to OWN your little behinds (Well, to operate the class. you guys are all scrub supremes). I guess you wouldn't since I make it look and sound so goddamn easy. In fact, frank1e, why don't you put your money where your mouth is and pvp me? oh that's right YOU CAN'T because you're TERRIBLE at it. How do I know? cause you don't play a Dragoon, the hardest class to master, like me.

God you ARE SO BUTTWRECKED it's not even funny.

*Grabs Zauharant Blade* COME AT ME PRINZ! A good old fashioned Myrm vs Pally brawl of the ages!

Edited by Coolsam, 10 July 2012 - 09:39 PM.

#55 Jumpluffspore

Jumpluffspore

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:49 AM

Wait, "IT" is a girl! i never knew that just thought Kazu was some fat guy trying to get some attention.

Haha! You must be clairvoyant, you figured out the mystery before everyone else! You're so smart can I be the mother to your children, they'll cure cancer and AIDS.

#56 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationDefinitely in my zone
  • Server:Spamonica

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:21 AM

S> Mugshots of his prinzess-ness. Pm for details.

#57 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:55 AM

Listen up.

I wake up every morning to the crisp clean smell of a one-handed sword.

http://www.newground...rtal/view/91451

Prince begins his day. ^

An invisible star sticker to whoever can write the best or most interesting/creative unnecessary analyses of how this relates to our dragon saga....

Haha! You must be clairvoyant, you figured out the mystery before everyone else! You're so smart can I be the mother to your children, they'll cure cancer and AIDS.

WTF? You meant boyant, right!? ^^
http://www.urbandict...sively%20boyant

*Grabs Zauharant Blade* COME AT ME PRINZ! A good old fashioned Myrm vs Pally brawl of the ages!

I think I speak for everyone when I say.... GET IN LINE!

#58 Gruyere

Gruyere

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationLand of pole dancing

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:47 AM

OooooooO, sword fightin , gogo.

#59 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:00 PM

OooooooO, sword fightin , gogo.

I dunno which one your getting some kick out of but stop it. This is an E10+ game forums young one!

#60 Gruyere

Gruyere

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationLand of pole dancing

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:33 PM

I dunno which one your getting some kick out of but stop it. This is an E10+ game forums young one!

Everyone under 13 hand up! (except Kazu).

It's just a slang dictionary. I wouldn't be worried about kid accessing such stuff but rather things/questions following, And if they are able to, no one is to blame but an adult overlooking them.

I find all the definitions equally hilarious ;)

Edited by Gruyere, 11 July 2012 - 08:44 PM.

#61 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:56 AM

It doesn't matter. My sword is so much bigger, thicker, and more solid than anyone else's on this forum. Every time I take my gigantic sword out, men and women alike faint from its sheer mass. It says "one-handed" but I've yet to meet anyone who can handle my intensely large and musky sword with anything but every ounce of their being. Hell, even one of my hands is barely nough to grapple onto this throbbing, wild manbeast that I use to slay all the pathetic wretches.

#62 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:57 AM

It doesn't matter. My sword is so much bigger, thicker, and more solid than anyone else's on this forum. Every time I take my gigantic sword out, men and women alike faint from its sheer mass. It says "one-handed" but I've yet to meet anyone who can handle my intensely large and musky sword with anything but every ounce of their being. Hell, even one of my hands is barely nough to grapple onto this throbbing, wild manbeast that I use to slay all the pathetic wretches.

Challenge considered....

#63 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:39 AM

Musky sword?
Spoiler

#64 Miname

Miname

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2187 posts
  • LocationDefinitely in my zone
  • Server:Spamonica

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:21 PM

I love the feeling of your gigantic sword as it tickles my tonsils and the back of my throat.
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users