Increase chat font size option - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Increase chat font size option

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Cyru

Cyru

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 09 July 2012 - 02:26 PM

Good day, I would like to suggest an option for the client that lets you increase or decrease chat font size. This is not for me, but for a friend that has a bad eyesight. She can't even notice the message 70% of the time, and if she notices it, she can barely read the conversations.

I think this would help a lot of unfortunate players that do not have good vision. :no1:
We are playing Classic, but it will be better if it will be available in renewal too.

Thanks a lot for hearing my concern, thanks thanks! :thx:

#2 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 July 2012 - 03:24 PM

People were still using 800x600 or even 640x480 back then.

I largely suspect this stems from the usual root problem of "Fixing" or "Upgrading" alot of stuff in the game. Korea needing to re-work the database from the ground up which they are not willing to do.

#3 Lynex

Lynex

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 802 posts
  • LocationOhio
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:10 AM

Good day, I would like to suggest an option for the client that lets you increase or decrease chat font size. This is not for me, but for a friend that has a bad eyesight. She can't even notice the message 70% of the time, and if she notices it, she can barely read the conversations.

I think this would help a lot of unfortunate players that do not have good vision. :no1:
We are playing Classic, but it will be better if it will be available in renewal too.

Thanks a lot for hearing my concern, thanks thanks! :thx:

Look around for a screen magnifier that will fit on the bottom of the screen over the chat box?

#4 Cyru

Cyru

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:21 AM

Is there anyone who has more serious answers? The font size on high resolution lcd is too small for some people, and changing the resolution of the game against its native resolution is not a good option. Thanks :)

#5 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:47 AM

It would have to be changed in the client for everyone, this is not something that could be done by iRO or something that is of high priority compared to other things.

Edited by Inubashiri, 12 July 2012 - 08:48 AM.

#6 Cyru

Cyru

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:07 AM

It would have to be changed in the client for everyone, this is not something that could be done by iRO or something that is of high priority compared to other things.

I see, thanks a lot! :thx:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users