Some questions about getting/using Safe to 7 Certificates - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Some questions about getting/using Safe to 7 Certificates

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 xiaoma

xiaoma

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:43 AM

Getting
I know the only ways to get Safe to 7 Certificates, not through buying, is by :
1. Eat Gears
2. Eve Natalia

Since I'm not strong enough to get it through Eve Natalia, I'm gonna try getting them through Eat Gear, but I have some questions about Eat Gear.

Q1. I know Eat Gear don't accept level 1&2 weapons, but I also read somewhere that it doesn't take any gears(weapons,body armors,hats) that can be bought through NPC, is it true?

Q2. Concerning getting Body Armors, does Eat Gear accept any parts(armors,shield,garment,footwear) or does it only accept certain parts?

Using

Normally when upgrading an item, when fail you lose both the item and the cards within it. I used Safe to Safe to 7 Certificates before, but I never tried it with any cards in them.So I want to know:

Q3. When using Safe to 7 Certificates(with Hammer Brothers) , WHEN FAIL, are the cards within lose or not?

Q4. Also upgrading from +7 to +9 using Enriched/HD(with Hammer Brothers) ,WHEN FAIL, are the cards within lose or not? Same question with Safe to 10 and afterwards?

I don't want to insert cards yet if it is not safe.

I await answers and thank you beforehand for clearing my doubts :)

Edited by xiaoma, 11 July 2012 - 05:48 PM.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 11 July 2012 - 12:16 PM

Getting
I know the only ways to get Safe to 7 Certificates, not through buying, is by :
1. Eat Gears
2. Eve Natalia

Since I'm not strong enough to get it through Eve Natalia, I'm gonna try getting them through Ear Gears, but I have some questions about Ear Gear.

Q1. I know Ear Gears don't accept level 1&2 weapons, but I also read somewhere that it doesn't take any gears(weapons,body armors,hats) that can be bought through NPC, is it true?

Q2. Concerning getting Body Armors, does Eat Gear accept any parts(armors,shield,garment,footwear) or does it only accept certain parts?

Using

Normally when upgrading an item, when fail you lose both the item and the cards within it. I used Safe to Safe to 7 Certificates before, but I never tried it with any cards in them.So I want to know:

Q3. When using Safe to 7 Certificates(with Hammer Brothers) , WHEN FAIL, are the cards within lose or not?

Q4. Also upgrading from +7 to +9 using Enriched/HD(with Hammer Brothers) ,WHEN FAIL, are the cards within lose or not? Same question with Safe to 10 and afterwards?

I don't want to insert cards yet if it is not safe.

I await answers and thank you beforehand for clearing my doubts :)

Ear Gear, eh? Actually, Gear Ears would be kinda neat looking (imagining mid headgear, with a half-gear where the ears would be)

2) Yes.

3 and 4) When doing any sort of upgrading (safe certs, HD-whatever, Enriched when the event is in) where failures do not destroy the item, cards are not lost on failure.

#3 xiaoma

xiaoma

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:51 PM

Ear Gear, eh? Actually, Gear Ears would be kinda neat looking (imagining mid headgear, with a half-gear where the ears would be)

2) Yes.

3 and 4) When doing any sort of upgrading (safe certs, HD-whatever, Enriched when the event is in) where failures do not destroy the item, cards are not lost on failure.

You know I meant "Eat Gear" and not Ear Gear :P
So... ...about Q1. , what is the answer True or False ?

#4 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:27 PM

Cannot have Eat Gear take npc-bought (or even monster-dropped equivalent).

It has to be monster exclusive.

Full Plate from Lava Golem doesn't work
Full Plate [1] from Lava Golem works

#5 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:07 AM

NPC items were too easily abusable. If you were lucky enough to see the Mimic NPC in his first incarnations, you probably made billions of zeny off of certs. I know i did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users