Map guide Please? - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Map guide Please?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 B3LLe09

B3LLe09

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:classic

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:12 AM

:sob: I posted at the chat forums instead of here. Sorry :p_swt:
So I've been reading through the level guides and I've decided to transfer from one place to another, But then again there are like 4 to 5 dots in my map. How will i know which warp goes to a certain map and so on and so forth. Let's say from izlude town to comodo? The world map is really huge and I always go around places back and forth trying my way out. Help please

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:40 AM

Zoom the minimap all the way out if you haven't already. Then look on the world map. Each map is square, and a portal on the edge of the map will generally lead to the next map in that direction. If you're using an online map, make sure it is accurate for the classic server (there are a number of map differences between classic and renewal servers)

Generally, walking between towns involves walking through lots of probably-monster-containing maps, and far more effort than most people are willing to exert. Most people just use the teleport npcs to move between towns. Commodo is particularly hard to get to except by teleporting.

I don't know how the warps are laid out in classic; if they're done the way they were back in the day, you would warp from izlude to morroc, and from morroc to commodo.

#3 B3LLe09

B3LLe09

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Server:classic

Posted 11 July 2012 - 04:36 PM

:thx:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users