whats the best location for thief to max job lvl? - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

whats the best location for thief to max job lvl?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 antikv

antikv

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1285 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 11:33 AM

im currently playing on my thief her job lvl is 47 at the moment being killing wolfs for the past 2 weeks...and im getting like 0.04 per kill, i m there mainly for the strawberries but not is getting really dull and boring now so now any suggestions?

#2 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 September 2010 - 11:40 AM

What does your build look like? Do you have some zeny to invest in supplies?. Supplies will speed your leveling a lot.

#3 antikv

antikv

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1285 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 11:46 AM

right now all i have is a damascus(1) and
my build is
str 48+4
agi 65+3
vit 1+2
int 1+1
dex 30+3
luk 1+3

#4 antikv

antikv

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1285 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 11:47 AM

i got zeny to burn the reason i want to max job is becuase the weapon reward after the assasin job change

#5 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 September 2010 - 12:02 PM

In my opinion, you could try moscovia dungeon killing Les mainly. They won't hit you much and they give like 5 wolfs exp, plus there are several on the map. If you can purchase a mercenary, buy a spear one and set it to passive to attack only what you are attacking. It won't do much damage, but it will exp tap and it is like half a free battle manual. When you reach 180ish flee after a few levels, look into the gator turn in, or if you have other charas or friends who can help you, look for a gator party.

#6 antikv

antikv

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1285 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 12:59 PM

thx for the advice

#7 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 23 September 2010 - 06:30 AM

im currently playing on my thief her job lvl is 47 at the moment being killing wolfs for the past 2 weeks...and im getting like 0.04 per kill, i m there mainly for the strawberries but not is getting really dull and boring now so now any suggestions?

go for alligators

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users