Luxury Whisky Bottle not available anymore? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Luxury Whisky Bottle not available anymore?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 CamuiChan

CamuiChan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:43 AM

Jow hello there!

As the topic already suggests, it seems like so far that the Luxury Whisky Bottle isn't obtainable anymore on Iro ,
But to explain in a short run what kind of Item that actually is:

The Luxury Whisky Bottle is the Taming Item, to gain a Dullahan. Normally most of the monsters who are tamable, are dropping their specific Taming Item themselves, but in the case of Dullahan, he simply doesn't.

I looked also all around if t might be obtainable through Old Blue Boxes or anything like that,......but nothing.
The Iro Wiki Database doesn't even know that Item anymore.

So, I'm right with my assumption that the Luxury Whisky Bottle isn't available on Iro anymore and therefore not possible to tame a Dullahan?

THX in advance for your attention.

#2 morphine

morphine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1123 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:35 AM

I don't remember seeing that item in iRO yet. I'm not sure what "anymore" is in this case...

Most of the tames not normally available in game have been either in lucky boxes or given out during community events. You might want to ask if they can be added to one of those if you want to see some particular tames on the market.

#3 Kalandros

Kalandros

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1476 posts
  • LocationQuébec
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:38 AM

It might be a possibility for GMs to add the item to their inventory and distribute them through events like Ultimate did with Very Red Juice (Loli Ruri) or during anniversary quest with Gingerbread Cookies (White Lady)

For now, its just not possible for players to get it themselves - it never was on iRO afaik.
The only thing remotely similar you might be thinking of is Spirit Liquor that is for Wanderer pet and still possible to acquire.

Also not all "tameable monsters" drop their own tames.

Edited by Kalandros, 12 July 2012 - 08:39 AM.

#4 Brenson

Brenson

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 09:51 AM

Quick question, does Ultimate work for Gravity/WarpPortal or whatever company is running iRO? If not, could someone explain how he's able to do the things he does? If he does, then please excuse my ignorance.

#5 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 10:18 AM

He is one of you that expressed an interest in hosting in-game events, the support we give him (and monitor what actually happens) is in the form of a "Shout enabling item" and some times items to give for prizes. It was a relationship of trust that was built up over time, and we hope it adds a bit of fun to the community.

#6 Brenson

Brenson

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:55 PM

Does he have 2 accounts, an in-game event account and a personal account? If not, you might want to start thinking about it. The only reason I mention it is because new players have expressed some concern about it. Just like before, if his personal account is different from his iRO sanctioned account, please forgive my ignorance.

#7 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:20 PM

You can tame Tamable monsters without the tame if you spam Hocus Pocus. Although it'll be like a hundred times more expensive. Although I supposed "Expensive" is subjective if the item can't be obtained in the first place. Like Very Red juice for Loli Ruri.

And yes, there are plenty of monsters that don't drop their own tame.

The taming ingrediant for Munaks is dropped by Bongun for example. You can kill a million Munaks all day and you will never see an Old Recepient.

Edited by Tetsamaru, 12 July 2012 - 02:21 PM.

#8 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 12 July 2012 - 03:11 PM

Does he have 2 accounts, an in-game event account and a personal account? If not, you might want to start thinking about it. The only reason I mention it is because new players have expressed some concern about it. Just like before, if his personal account is different from his iRO sanctioned account, please forgive my ignorance.

He's just a normal player with an item sanctioned to him called a Megaphone, you double click it and you get a dialog to type stuff in which broadcasts to the whole server. Its merely for event purposes only, Ralis and myself also have some as well for our respective events. There is no personal account vs iRO sanctioned account.

#9 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 04:30 PM

Ultimate is actually an ingame spy for the guild animosity and he's just plotting to steal all sorts of GM goodies for the guild. Better watch out because he sells information for USD to the guild and is super shady and hasn't done anything beneficial to the community.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users