• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Octavarium

Octavarium

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 06:34 PM

Was wondering if anyone could answer a few of my questions... btw I am on Valkyrie.

Right now I'm a 39/29 Merchant and looking to become a Battlesmith. My base stats goals are:

99 str
30 agi
48 dex
74 vit

Currently my base stats are at:

Str 36
Agi 20
Dex 20
Vit 30

My gear: Orc helm, romantic leaf, hood, chain mail of ares, buckler, and sandals. My current skills are: 5 enlarge weight limit, 10 push cart, vend 1, mammo 10, dc 2. I'm trying to get 10 enlarge, 10 push cart, 10 weight limit, 10 dc, and like 5 vend.

Now that you know a little bit about my character I was wondering if someone could tell me where exactly the best place to level would be right now. This is my highest level character and I'm actually selling my main weapon right now (+6 Tsurugi) in order to get support mammo. So I need help figuring out where the best place for leveling would be and also your input on what gear I should get/replace in order to be much more efficient in my leveling.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Octavarium, 22 September 2010 - 06:53 PM.

#2 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 22 September 2010 - 06:43 PM

Yikes I know this might be off topic a bit and not what your hoping for, but should you even be trying to lvl this char if it's your highest? Especially using the Mammonite skill as it will just eat up your zenny.

Oh one other thing you might want to post as well is which server your on.

Also if your serious about lvling this guy you should really get a thief/rogue and start hunting some drops to sell for the money. As well you should really be pumping the Str and Dex to increase damage your going to do with mammo. Why worry about Vit&Agi when you are wasting that much $$$ already.

Edited by EvilLoynis, 22 September 2010 - 06:46 PM.

#3 IronFist

IronFist

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1547 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand, Beach
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 September 2010 - 01:01 AM

Personaly, Change ur build, an high agi smith will level faster and cheaper then a high vit. sure mamo can drop decent exp with 1 hit and the higher vit allows for heals. but flee allow u to have a 2h weapon. spam mamo faster and save zeny on potion

my smith never had mamo, i have 100 agi 80 str 60 vit 40 dex as final stats with gears

as for leveling, use events or if u want to grind id suggest stroufs mermen, i 99'd here.
icepick titans is also good option
Lolis event, kinda slow but always cool people in partys
Dragons if u get in early

if u stick to vit build i heard thors can be done, but personaly i dont even touch thors with my mastersmith, guards hurt the exp isnt great >> and drops are next to worthless and you forever warping for assump's and sp

#4 Tomberry

Tomberry

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:25 AM

For now if you can afford it grab a fireblend or a fire 2h ax and whack wolves, if you change at job 40 you can whack them til job change, after hitting blacksmith I would spend a few days/weeks greeding in OD2, if you can get a few cards you could pick up a few mil and if you get OC10 (I would recommend it, just for selling misc drops for mammo cash, hill winds looks to break about even on mammo cash) then the misc drops can sell pretty well. IMO drop some DC for OC. Otherwise porcellioes, dokebies, alligators, hill winds, probably in that order after goats looks to be a viable method. Dokebies and alligators might turn out to be a money sink, porc cards are a couple mil on Valk and they drop MG[4]'s which should vend well though. Hill winds you should be able to 1 shot by about lvl 60-70 with a VVS earth 2h ax, their common drops OC for about 600-700z each, with 2 dropping a kill you should break about even on mammo and possibly have enough to make using an inn for sp viable.

If you ever need Mammo cash after hitting BSmith though I would suggest just spending a few hours greeding in OD2 and either vending the loot or OCing the stuff that wont sell, you should be able to pick up a couple hundred k an hour if you're lucky with cards being a nice little boost.

Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users