Who levels faster - hunter or dancer? - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Who levels faster - hunter or dancer?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ayako2

ayako2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationKyushu, Japan
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 16 July 2012 - 01:22 PM

Hey :) I've got an archer just about ready to job change, but I'm not sure which way to go. She's built for PvM and could go either hunter or dancer. I'm thinking of leeching my bff's fs aco as a surprise while she's away on vacation, so since I'm indecisive about the job I thought I'd ask which levels faster (and I guess which would be better for leveling the aco-ling). The build already has a bit of int for DS spam (I love me some INT - I always play INT heavy classes), but with the low agi at this level I'm thinking the traps of a hunter would really help at the early levels.... thoughts? Haha... sorry for the dumb question.

ETA: Forgot to add this is on the classic server... also, advice for leveling/leeching spots at lvl 5x or 6x with or without traps? Thanks!!

Edited by ayako2, 16 July 2012 - 01:31 PM.

#2 T3chnowitch

T3chnowitch

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • LocationNiffelheim
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:12 AM

Hunter would level faster simply because they have access to traps and the falcon, though they are a bit more expensive because of the cost of traps added to the cost of arrows. While you can conserve zeny by crafting your own arrows, traps will have to be purchased from a NPC or player shop.

However, ease of leveling is not everything. Think about what you want to do with your character in the long term and whether a hunter or a dancer would be best, or even which one you'd have more fun with. I personally prefer the performer class because I can use my dances to support a party, and still kill in a pinch with Double Strafe and Arrow Shower.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users