PvP/War 2-handed sword/axe champ <-techniques,guides,etc...(old) - Soldier Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

PvP/War 2-handed sword/axe champ <-techniques,guides,etc...(old)

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 roselyfireburn

roselyfireburn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:DRACONIS

Posted 16 July 2012 - 01:33 PM

THIS IS MY DEVELOPED FORM OF NEARLY ALL IN ONE

Well, to first of all I am going to let you know that I am a veteren in pvp and war for champs and raiders. If you rather noticed, I am a SWORD and AXE CHAMP. <- If you just have one it's still good, but you might come to a disadvantage at somepoint (This might be long to read, but it would be worth it ;))
I am getting quite bored so I will share my experience with you all and maybe give you fellow mates more experience.
(my user, rosely=champ , fireburn=raider) <- draconis, if you see me, hunt me down if you would like :)

The list of following items will be the basics of what you need to pull of a WAR and PVP: (note* if you don't have full sets it's ok, you can still try without* or it may give you ideas)
Star Glasses 12/20
Sundering Force diamond7
Eternal Decimation tanzinite7 (high dura, mine is 80)
Glorious Aurum set +15 moonstone7
Chivalous Aurum set +15 diamond7
Aurum Backshield +15 25ap/50crit
Precious Aurum set +15 note* not very usefull ******************note for speed buff in WAR
Typhoon set Sagistone or 60/40 ******************note for speed buff in WAR
Rat Tail Mustache (just 40movement speed is fine) ******************note for speed buff in WAR
Any movement speed wing ******************note for speed buff in WAR
More important accesories:
(Lava/Union ring d7)
(Hebarn or Aura set with tanzinite7)
(Hebarn or Aura set with perdiot7)
(Typhoon ste with perdiot7)
(Lava set staragate7 ) <<Moonstone7 is such a waste of attack power with my build* SO DO NOT USE IT!>>
(All buff sets for WAR*** )
Skill's: on Common
ALL HP PASSIVES 9
Weapon mastery 9
Battle Alertness 1 -----------------------------> sorry I don't know how to put up my pictures
All skills need to use Soundless Vacuum 1(Power Overflow 5, Howl 1)
Defense Training 9
Skill's: on One-Hand
One Handed Mastery 4 <<----------> this skill is to make up the accuracy lost with the lava set staragate7>>
Skill's: on Two-Hand
Two Handed Mastery/Sword Mastery/Axe Mastery ALL AT 9
Voltage Crash at LVL4 (needs Piercing Lunge LVL9)
Leap Attack at LVL9
Weapon Launcher at LVL4
Skill's: on Champion
Advanced Two-Handed Mastery LVL9
Melee Combat Mastery LVL9
Battle Sense Mastery LVL9
Advanced Two-Handed Sword Mastery LVL18
Advanced Axe Mastery LVL8
Blood Attack LVL5
Champion Hit LVL9
Berserk LVL5
Quick Step LVL4
Champion Spirit LVL4
Space Attack LVL4 <---- used in war only* when enemy is far or fleeing/NOT for pvp purposes
Combat Resilience LVL4
Combat Cry LVL4

IN THIS BUILD YOU ARE TO ALWAYS USE GLORIOUS AURUM, (CHIVA IS ONLY TO BUFF)

EVEN AGAINST A CHAMP THIS GLORIOUS STYLE WILL EVEN DESCRUCIATE A CHIVA TYPE

PURPOSES

BATTLE ALERTNESS: USED ON RAIDERS SO THAT YOU MAY SEE THEM WHEN THEY CAMAFLUAGED OR CLOAKED

SOUNDLESS VACUUM: IT IS THE 70% CHANCE SKILL TO MAKE THE OPPONENT NOT BE ABLE TO SKILL AT LOW HP(PREPARE BOTH STUNS READY WHEN RISKING IT SO THE OPPONENT MAY NOT MOVE note* NEVER FOR WAR) rarely needed for use.

ONE HANDED SWORD MASTERY: THIS SKILL GIVES 5% ACCURACY AT LVL4(THE MAKE UP FOR LAVA SET BEING STARAGATE7 RATHER THAN MOONSTONE 7) <IN THIS MANNER, YOU GET 9%AP AND 14%ACCURACY TOTAL WHEN USUALLY MANY USE MOONSTONE7 AND ONLY GET 15% ACCURACY WITH AN ATTACK POWER LACK AGAINST RAIDERS.

VOLTAGE CRASH: THIS MOVE IS USED ON ANY TYPE OF CLASS, HOWEVER YOUR AT THE MOST ADVANTAGE AGAINST RAIDERS LOWERING 20% OF THEIR DODGE AND ACCURACY. USUALLY IF YOU USE THIS SKILL AGAINST A CHAMP IT WOULD PROBABLY NOT DO MUCH BUT WITH A GLORIOUS I HAVE GOTTEN LUCKY AND DODGE A FEW TIMES (FOR ONE THING MANY CHAMPS HAVE LOW DODGE[][][][][] IF YOU LOWER THERE DODGE YOU NEVER MISS ;))

WEAPON LAUNCHER AND LEEP ATTACK: THESE TWO SKILLS ARE THE STUN MOVES AND YOU SHOULD NEVER DO IT ONE AFTER ANOTHER BECAUSE FROM MY EXPERIENCE STUNS DON'T OVER LAP, AND THE RATE OF SPEED SKILLING, THE SECOND STUN WILL ALWAYS FAIL NOMATTER WHAT. (HINT* HAVE ONE SKILL IN BETWEEN YOUR COMBO SO YOU CAN HAVE A CONSTANT RATE OF STUNS)

ADVANCED AXE MASTERY LVL8: PERSONALLY I DID NOT MAX THIS IS BECAUSE I THINK IT IS A WASTE OF SP POINTS, THE REASON WHY IS BECAUSE EXTERNAL DECIMATION HAS A BONUS OF ATTACK SPEED AND COMBINED WITH THE GLORIOUS AND THE RINGS ETC.. IT IS STRONG ENOUGH. (ONE THING I HAVE NOTICED IN SPECIFICLY IN PVP IS THAT USUALLY I END UP WITH A HIGHER AMOUNT OF HP TO SPARE AGAINST A SUNDERING FORCE CHAMP) TO GET TO MY POINT,, IT IS GOOD TO HAVE AN AVERAGE AMOUNT OF CRITICAL BUT IF MANY OF YOU STACK THIS SKILL IT IS NOT GOING TO HELP YOU.

CHAMPION HIT: WHEN IT COMES TO CHAMPS, THIS SKILL IS VERY USEFUL IN PVP BECAUSE MANY CHAMPS BELEIVE THAT CHIVALOUS AURUM IS SO GOOD JUST CAUSE IT GIVES HIGH ATTACK POWER BUT TRULY IT REALLY ISN'T THAT GOOD. THE BASE RATE FOR AN AXE AND A SWORD CHAMP IS 25% ATTACK SPEED, 35% WITH THE ITEM MALL PASSIVE. WITH CHAMPION HIT USED THEIR ATTACK SPEED IS DEDUCTED 25% AND BASICLY IF THEY USE A LAVA D7 SET THEY CAN'T EVEN MOVE........ SO THIS SKILL I QUITE USEFUL TO HAVE AND IT DOES ALOT OF DAMAGE ALONG WITH IT.

BLOOD ATTACK: THIS SKILL IS WHAT BRINGS THIS BUILD TOGETHER, WITH ALL COMBOS ETC.. USED THIS SKILL IS WHAT HEALS YOU OVER AND OVER NON STOP, AS A GLORIOUS EXPERIENCED PLAYER, MOVES ARE PREFORMED QUICK AND YOU HAVE TIME ON YOUR SIDE.

SPACE ATTACK: THIS SKILL FOR ME IS RARELY USED BECAUSE THE COMBINATIONS I USE IS LIKE DEBUFFING THE OPPONENT EVERY SECOND AND THE GOAL IS MAKING THEM UNABLE TO MOVE AND ESCAPE WHEN THEY GET CAUGHT UP WITH ME. THIS MOVE IS VERY BASIC, LIKE WHAT I MENTIONED BEFORE THIS SKILL IS USUALLY USED TO HIT LONG RANGES OR SLOW AN ENEMY FLEEING, (BUT A COMBINATION I CAME UP WITH IS IF YOU AS A PLAYER EVER HAVE TO FLEE I WOULD SUGGEST <<SPACE ATTACK AND THEN LEAP ATTACK/ IF FAILED THEN USE WEAPON LAUCHER AND THEN RUN>> BUT USUALLY IF YOUR TOO LOW ON HEALTH FOR THAT TO WORK JUST KEEP FIGHTING WITH STUNS, CHAMPION HIT AND BLOOD ATTACK. IF YOUR GETTING TEAMED IN WAR THEN YOUR MOST LIKELY DEAD :wave:BUT YOU SHOULDN'T BE IF YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING.

COMBAT CRY: I AM SURE EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT THIS MOVE DOES, IT IS AN AREA OF AFFECT ATTACK AND DEBUFFS EVERYONE 30% DEFENCE AROUND 12METERS AWAY OF DISTANCE AT LVL4.(FROM MY PERSPECTIVE IN PVP MANY PEOPLE USUALLY USE WEAPON LAUNCHER AND MAYBE SPACE ATTACK AND THEN MUTE, WELL I FOUND THAT REALLY ANNOYING SO I THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT I COULD HAVE DONE TO GET AN ADVANTAGE, SO BASICLY I USED WEAPON LAUCHER FROM 16METERS AWAY, USED NORMAL ATTACK AND RAN 4METERS AND USE COMBAT CRY RIGHT BEFORE THEY MUTE ME,,, SO I GET CLOSER AND JUST AUTO ATTACK FOR 5 SECONDS AND WITH THIS TYPE OF SKILLS, STATS AND WEAPONS IT EASY TO KNOCK THEM OUT. :D

ONE SKILL THAT I ALWAYS THOUGHT WOULD BE USEFUL IS BATTLE SCREAM, BUT THE CAP LVL IS TOO LOW SO WHATEVER -_-

STAT'S:
STR:358
DEX:140
INT:24
CON:200
CHA:10
SEN:180
I'M JUST GOING TO SAY: THESE STATS WEREN'T RANDOMLY DONE, IT WAS CALCULATED TO GET EXACT AP WITH NO DECIMALS... BUT YOU MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO USE THIS STAT TREE BECAUSE MY STAR GLASSES GIVES ME 12STR,, BUT I'LL EXPLAIN HOW THIS WERE TO WORK. 358STR + 12STR= 370STR TOTAL, WITH CHIVALOUS, IT BECAME 400STR TOTAL AND 140DEX AND 180SEN GAVE ME AN EVEN NUMBER SO I WOULDN'T LACK ANY ATTACK POWER when buffing LOL <_< ALSO WHEN I SWITCHED TO GLORIOUS IT WAS STILL A BASE AMOUNT OF ATTACK POWER WITH NO DECIMALS LOL

THE ORDER OF SKILLS

PVP: WEAPON LAUNCHER-RUN CLOSER WITH NORMAL ATTACK-COMBAT CRY-AUTO ATTACK UNTILL (IF)MUTE-LEAP ATTACK OR CHAMPION HIT(ORDER DOESN'T MATTER)-VOLTAGE CRASH-BLOOD ATTACK-WEAPON LAUCHER-THEN FROM CHAMPION HIT/LEAP ATTACK AND CONTINUE OVER AND OVER (BUT IF DEFENCE DOWN BUFF IS GONE USE IT)

ALSO SOMETIMES THE SKILL MOVES MIGHT GET A LITTLE MESSY AND YOU GO RANDOM AND IT IS OK! BUT JUST TRY NOT TO REPEAT THE SAME SKILL WHEN THEY ARE ALREADY DEBUFFED, AND WAIT TO USE THE SKILL AGAIN WHEN YOU SUSPECT THAT THE DEBUFF RAN OUT.

BLOODLINE GOES GREAT AFTER VOLTAGE CRASH |||||AND||||| LEAP ATTACK GOES GREAT WITH CHAMPION HIT

WHAT SEPERATES THESE TO COMBINATIONS IS WEAPON LAUCHER

CONSTANT RATE OF STUNS AND DEBUFFING HINT* HINT*

BUFFING PROCESS: (PVP)

THE BASIC OF WHAT YOU DO(BUT YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE THE GEAR)* STAR GLASSES*

CHIVA GEAR WITH LAVA/UNION D7 <-USE BERSERK

MAINLY CHAMPS/KNIGHTS

SWITCH TO 2PERDIOTS 1TANZINITE IN HEBARN SET OR AURA SET (KEEP THEM SEPERATE SETS)

SWITCH CHIVA TO GLORIOUS

YOU SHOULD HAVE ABOUT 80% ATTACK SPEED

MAINLY RAIDERS

SWITCH TO LAVA SET WITH STARAGATE7

SWITCH CHIVA TO GLORIOUS

YOU SHOULD HAVE ABOUT 2.6K ACCURACY

MAINLY SCOUTS

GO THROUGH THE BUFFING PROCESS

START WITH RAT TAIL SAGI SET RUN ON GO WITH GLORIOUS ALREADY EQUIPED

SWITCH WHEN YOUR AT HIM WITH AUTO ATTACK (RAIDER FORM)

(MAINLY CLERICS)

(GO WITH GLORIOUS SET AND TYPHOON PERDIOT7 SET)

(PROBABLY)

MAINLY MAGES

GO WITH SCOUTS BUT SWITCH TO CHAMPS ACCESORIES

I AM TRULY BORED, THERE IS NO BUILD BETTER THAN THIS :/ I TRIED MAKING BETTER BUT IT JUST DOESN'T EXIST

HAVE FUN!!

Updates: Champ vs. Champ pvp
If both characters(you/opponent) get muted by each other at the same time.... I suggest that just before 2nd mute comes, you'll probably want to stun them so it doesn't happen again.. By that time most likely your hp is are 50% and it will give you the advantage.
This is another tactic for people who use Mute before Combat cry. Personally, combat cry -> mute is much harder to do, so if you choose to mute at first can still work.

Champ vs. Champ pvp (equips)
I suggest Glorious Set

Ferrel Guild Union Ring with Diamond7
Necklace of Cliff with Amethyst7
Earing of Cliff with Amethyst7

Amethyst7 gives HP recovery

My combo set because:
Glorious set gives 12% pvp resistance, Compared to other gear that's a lot
With cliff set A7 you basically tank....
Ferrel Guild Union Ring makes up the AP

Champ vs. Champ Crystal Defenders (equips)
for now just my hint, i get 100points everytime team wins
I have only have combat cry as the AoE\
my set is similar to the one above, what did I do?

Soon be added.

Edited by roselyfireburn, 18 December 2012 - 04:05 PM.

#2 roselyfireburn

roselyfireburn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:31 AM

You guys may add your own experience and ideas*

#3 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:52 AM

Rosely from LeeTek Clan how does having proper gear make you a veteran, if you are a veteran you would have killed me when you and itonk attacked me and both of u died when I was on self buff.

I do appreciate that you did write this for (upcoming) players. But it doesn't make you a veteran.
And If you do want to be strong you should keep your build for yourself so you are the only one with that certain build which can make u unique.

Neither can u talk about other their buffsets because every person might have different substats or buffsets, there's not really a default order to buff your character.
Every class every character is different !

I AM TRULY BORED, THERE IS NO BUILD BETTER THAN THIS :/ I TRIED MAKING BETTER BUT IT JUST DOESN'T EXIST
HAVE FUN!

This sorry but haha... You can't kill my raider nor can u kill my champ so why is your build the best when you cannot take care of me.
Also you just dont wear 1 set when fighting you should be more dynamic and.. U need to comp.. well I can't tell you anymore before you will take my tips and call yourself the strongest...

I will sure hunt you down -> Record it -> Post it on youtube -> Post it on this topic :)

Edited by djilano, 09 January 2013 - 08:54 AM.

#4 roselyfireburn

roselyfireburn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:51 AM

Rosely from LeeTek Clan how does having proper gear make you a veteran, if you are a veteran you would have killed me when you and itonk attacked me and both of u died when I was on self buff.

I do appreciate that you did write this for (upcoming) players. But it doesn't make you a veteran.
And If you do want to be strong you should keep your build for yourself so you are the only one with that certain build which can make u unique.

Neither can u talk about other their buffsets because every person might have different substats or buffsets, there's not really a default order to buff your character.
Every class every character is different !

This sorry but haha... You can't kill my raider nor can u kill my champ so why is your build the best when you cannot take care of me.
Also you just dont wear 1 set when fighting you should be more dynamic and.. U need to comp.. well I can't tell you anymore before you will take my tips and call yourself the strongest...

I will sure hunt you down -> Record it -> Post it on youtube -> Post it on this topic :)

Dude... this was for lvl220 max (old post)... That time stats were mostly fixed at certain numbers. lol, and why does everyone still check this post.. game changes so why hunt me down just to trash me? mad bro?
And don't be a hypocrite... most your sets are the ones i listed above. GG to old school

#5 claw68

claw68

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 866 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:08 AM

HUNT HIM! LAWL

#6 antsmeister

antsmeister

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationEstonia
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:01 AM

Raiders can talk what ever they want, true, they can pwn most of champs... but come on, there is nothing to do since classes are way too unbalanced

#7 claw68

claw68

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 866 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:08 AM

let them be.. LOL just bored kids in TG.

Topic: Pretty good guide. :) Colorful as rainbow LOL

About the build,

STAT'S:
STR:358
DEX:140
INT:24
CON:200
CHA:10
SEN:180

idk.. I'm starting my champ too, what are the advantages of this build?

HAVE FUN!!

I'm sorry but i have to agree with djlano on this one. Every player has its own fighting style. This build might be the best for you, but not for all players :)

When at war, I open my Inventory window to switch from "run", "aspd", "accu", and full damage set depends on what enemy to take care of. So, I'm not a static, all Glorious Raider, mostly I switch to my run gears to hunt dealer type enemies.

Edited by claw68, 21 February 2013 - 03:18 AM.

#8 roselyfireburn

roselyfireburn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:46 AM

this is how you beat most katar raiders. Use voltage crash, seismic impact, second sight lvl3.
When they cloak, use seismic impact (keep hitting if you don't miss*, second sight after a stun.) When they camo, use voltage or seismic (if dodge debuff fails, you have back up)
I don't bother updating anymore but whatever, ^ thats how you kill a raider, just a lot lot harder to manage after the skill update..
AND FORGET ABOUT THOSE STATS ZZzzzZZZ game changed* there is better

.......... lol, I'm not free willingly gonna give away stats...
go test stuff. Enjoy the game!

Edited by roselyfireburn, 21 February 2013 - 05:54 AM.

#9 License

License

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 10:27 AM

lol, time to revive this work
http://forums.warppo...-build-updated/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users