• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ulrick90

ulrick90

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:20 PM

hi so i havent played rose for a while and everytime i play i get bored cause i cant find what to do. either lvl up which gets annoying after a while especially if theres no party involve, or questing which i cant find many off or are just boring.

#2 DopeRyter

DopeRyter

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 180 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:29 AM

Go to Leonis, you will always find a party, then get Pk'ed, then find a party again.. Daily leonis life;D Doesnt get boring at all!

As long as you have a target;)

#3 ulrick90

ulrick90

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 11:59 PM

thx i would give it a go. lol could you tell me where leonis is do, like i said its been a while since i played. am lvl 108 btw if that matters

#4 ulrick90

ulrick90

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:02 AM

srry dumb questions, leonis the server ofcouseeee lmao but yea my character is there lvl 108. i just dnt know what to do, when i played desert of dead was the spot to go, now is really dead, cnt find prty wat so ever and dnt know where to lvl up etc....

#5 PeppermintDream

PeppermintDream

Purveyor of Positivity

• ROSE Moderators
  • 615 posts
  • LocationMy own little world

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:05 AM

Try Mana Snowfields. There's a somewhat broad level of mobs there, from Lunaris Bears (lowest) to Frozen Drakes (highest, I believe, not 100% sure, not including bosses of course). In between are lots of penguins and igloo turtles. Pavrick and Sergei in Eucar give some good quests for those, as does Judge Ishtal--after you do a short delivery quest for him, he asks you to help out with penguin gangsters. Those would be a good challenge for you.
Also, we have new quest-giving NPCs in several fields of Luna, and Mana Snowfields is one of them. They're pretty clearly marked on the map with a "!" Good luck and let us know if you need more help!

#6 DopeRyter

DopeRyter

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:02 PM

I'd just stick to DoD, and maybe try waiting for a party, not alot of people have lowbies these days:)

#7 sforstun

sforstun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • Locationmanila PH
  • Server:DRACC!

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:01 PM

108 guys? want to fast level, find a party in obvlivion temple. its in desert of the dead, u can be level 160+ there in like 5 hours if ur in a good party

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users