Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:17 PM

Okay, GuardainTK wanted me to test this skill, so I have started messing around with it, at least in PvP.

Bugs I've noticed so far
  • Does not crit 100% at level 5, despite skill description
  • Attacks miss (shouldn't happen based on having 100% crit)
  • SP continues draining after being revealed.

My gripes
  • Skill re-use delay seems very excessive
  • The number of ways you can be knocked out of invisibility makes the skill feel useless
Okay, here's the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfjmTrE_4R8

Edited by Ramen, 24 September 2010 - 05:05 AM.

#2 Clogon

Clogon

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1621 posts
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:25 PM

Well do you have more than 100 Crit total or just 100 Crit? Because Crit Shield still exists and it can reduce your crit lower than 100%

#3 Ramen

Ramen

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1990 posts
  • LocationEientei
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:56 PM

Well do you have more than 100 Crit total or just 100 Crit? Because Crit Shield still exists and it can reduce your crit lower than 100%

I simply assumed, based on the skill description, that it would allow you to crit 100% of the time, not add 100 crit. Since it only adds 100 crit to what you currently have, it just makes this skill even more useless, or perhaps it'll sprout crit builds in chasers?

#4 Miyuki

Miyuki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • LocationUnderground
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:55 PM

It's 100% crit when you're not doing Double Attack. DA have priority over crit apparently. The missing may be due to the attack being a DA but you don't have enough Dex to hit the other person? (Not sure on this part.)

You're pretty much "stuck" in the Invisibility state if you get knocked out of it by say, magic, until your SP's all gone. (So no item usage, too.) Not sure if it's a bug or not.

Edited by Miyuki, 23 September 2010 - 02:57 PM.

#5 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 04:21 PM

it'd be like using hide then someone putting CP up, your stuck till the skill ends. Cept this skill disables skill use.

A lot of builds will have a decent amount of luk in them now, since increasing luk is generally better for damage once your main damage stat reaches 100. So to counter crit shield you'd want about 15-20 base crit before using this skill which could be achieved either with a pair or rogues treasures or about 70 base luk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users