[Classic] Blue Potions vs. Blue Herbs - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Classic] Blue Potions vs. Blue Herbs

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Reinhartd

Reinhartd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 07:18 PM

So I'm trying to make some zeny and have been farming blue herbs. Sometimes I have luck selling them for 2000z ea, sometimes I can't get rid of any even if I sell as low as 1400. I was thinking about making them into blue potions instead with the NPC in Alberta and selling those. According to Ragial, the average selling price is 3300z. I'm assuming people buy them but my main question is, is it easier to sell blue pots or blue herbs? I'm guessing since there's no WoE there isn't that strong of a market yet for it either way and maybe my best bet is to hold on to these till there is, but either way, are people more likely to buy blue herbs to brew themselves or will I have more luck if I make these into pots and sell them?

Thanks for any advice.

#2 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 July 2012 - 07:51 PM

So I'm trying to make some zeny and have been farming blue herbs. Sometimes I have luck selling them for 2000z ea, sometimes I can't get rid of any even if I sell as low as 1400. I was thinking about making them into blue potions instead with the NPC in Alberta and selling those. According to Ragial, the average selling price is 3300z. I'm assuming people buy them but my main question is, is it easier to sell blue pots or blue herbs? I'm guessing since there's no WoE there isn't that strong of a market yet for it either way and maybe my best bet is to hold on to these till there is, but either way, are people more likely to buy blue herbs to brew themselves or will I have more luck if I make these into pots and sell them?

Thanks for any advice.

NONOnonononono. ALL THOSE WASTED HERBS!!!! If your guild doesnt have a potter, then make a potter or something. You're will to blow Blue herbs on a 50% rate "Alchemist"!?!?!?

#3 Reinhartd

Reinhartd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:01 PM

NONOnonononono. ALL THOSE WASTED HERBS!!!! If your guild doesnt have a potter, then make a potter or something. You're will to blow Blue herbs on a 50% rate "Alchemist"!?!?!?

Wait are you saying that the Pharmicist NPC is basically a 50% rate alchemist since it costs 2 herbs instead of 1 to make a pot? So until I can level up my merchant to an alchemist so I can brew pots, I should just stick to vending the herbs instead of turning them into blue pots at the pharmacist?

#4 unpageable

unpageable

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Server:Classic & Valkyrie

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:36 AM

Nah, you are better off being in a guild with a potter. And with WOE coming in some time in the future, you should just hoard your supplies until then. That's what I am doing.

#5 LordVader

LordVader

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:04 AM

Don't drop your prices to sell herbs. Vending is a game of patience and the most patient person usually comes out with the biggest profits. I wouldn't suggest using the NPC, it's just too costly to use those herbs for that. Find a ranked brewer or just any brewer and have them make the pots for you.

#6 Velkran

Velkran

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:56 AM

Don't make Blue Pots at the NPC, sell the Blue Herbs to a PP or create a PP yourself to make Ranked Blue Pots and sell them for much higher prices (especially when WoE is active).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users