I can't pay because I don't understand WarpPortal! - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

I can't pay because I don't understand WarpPortal!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 pimpong

pimpong

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 07:58 PM

Hey everyone I was wondering if anyone could explain how exactly I can get my old account in order to pay for it in this new warpportal system.

I was able to log on now into the Warpportal but when I go to the account management and put in my account name and password (for Ragnarok) it always says that my password is incorrect. I've been playing RO for a while and never had a payment problem but this new system confuses me and I am unable to pay. Does this mean I'm putting in the wrong password or does that mean there is something wrong with my RO player account?

Any help would be appreciated thanks

#2 HTL2001

HTL2001

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:50 PM

Theres a stickied guide to how to do this btw

Is your RO account bound to your WP account? if not, find the "add existing game account" when logged into warp portal

also, may as well start the payment verification process now. Go to buy WP energy and try to pay via paypal, and you will get a message that says to wait for verification (I don't think you have to have a paypal to do this, it just triggers the activation process). If it doesn't come through quick enough go to playspan.com and find the RO store (you can get 300 free KP automatically, and 10% off with code 'septreg')

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users