#1 Smurfed

Smurfed

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 13 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie. The best one.

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:07 PM

Maps like Prontera, Morroc, Alberta, Payon are far too big for convenience. Maps dont need to be that big, and we dont need that many. We just need Izlude. And the spawn points should all be within one general region so we dont have to walk all the way to the "action zone" to fight.

[mod] Oda: User is Droyd/Cydra. User is not allowed to return. User is suspended from the forums. End of Line.[/mod]

#2 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:09 PM

Stop flooding forums. /pif

#3 Smurfed

Smurfed

I made it Off Topic

• Banned
  • 13 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie. The best one.

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:15 PM

Stop flooding forums. /pif

How about you stop flooding forums with useless posts like these? I have legitimate concerns and posts to discuss, and you are just wasting IP bandwith.

#4 Maux

Maux

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Classic

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:50 PM

Why are you doing this? If you don't like the other maps, just freaking go to izlude all the time. Those maps have been around PVP room for over 9 years now and it's not some dude trying to change everything that is going to make a difference

#5 Wyntir

Wyntir

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 399 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:07 PM

I think it'd be fun if they used field/dungeon maps instead of the bigger towns, and old payon for pvp at least, but that's been suggested to death and its never happened so I hold no hope for any of this. :)

#6 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:10 PM

they wont change it cuz its not broken... this should be moved to the suggestions and proposals forum

#7 rivermans

rivermans

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • LocationProntera in the World of Rune Midgard
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:09 PM

Maps like Prontera, Morroc, Alberta, Payon are far too big for convenience. Maps dont need to be that big, and we dont need that many. We just need Izlude. And the spawn points should all be within one general region so we dont have to walk all the way to the "action zone" to fight.

Troll Some more!!! This is an obvious troll topic!!! IF you notice the original poster has only made 7 posts so its obviously an alt forum account. And PVP isn't about convenience. Your asking for pvp to be easy mode.

Edited by rivermans, 24 July 2012 - 11:11 PM.

#8 Axeon

Axeon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts
  • Locationbehind a computer.
  • Server:Classic

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:25 PM

Troll Some more!!! This is an obvious troll topic!!! IF you notice the original poster has only made 7 posts so its obviously an alt forum account. And PVP isn't about convenience. Your asking for pvp to be easy mode.

wat. he could actually be new....I also don't see how wanting a single, small pvp arena leads to asking for easy mode.

@op: I don't care for adding specific spawn areas, and I like the current system. besides the fact that some people actually like big maps, each map generally has a commonly known spot to go to, so it's not that bad.

#9 kentoriyama

kentoriyama

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 239 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 26 July 2012 - 11:25 AM

Use guild maps then. . . .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users