• 37 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:34 PM

PC on
Super fighter set
priest set(how much for the whole set)
mini wing of forgiveness
gold seraph wing 40/60
lunar staff(unique idk that the full name)
potbelly
queen bibi set(pm if u have one)
qpid summoning

#2 noMagi

noMagi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 836 posts
  • Server:WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!!

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:43 PM

superfighter - 30b+(have one if u interested pm me)
priest set - 55b+ (seen some1 buying hat for 45b(worth more) and body is like 6b-7b)
mini wings - 3.5-4.5b
gold seraphs-- 3b
staff-750m
potbelly couplehundred mill
bibi set like 2b i think i have one just pm me ok
qpid book 3b

Edited by noMagi, 24 July 2012 - 07:45 PM.

#3 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:46 PM

I'll trade you my small wings of diligence for your gold wings.

#4 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 01:31 AM

Mini wing I seen few range from 1.9b to 3b max. Even the so called rarest "Humility" doesn't sell at 3.4b in shop for few weeks.
Priest hat I know someOne that is willing to pay up to 55b pure zully.

Edited by maldini, 25 July 2012 - 01:32 AM.

#5 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 July 2012 - 12:03 PM

A lot of items don't sell for weeks at a time, doesn't make their worth any less.

A $5000 watch doesn't get sold the minute it gets put up for sale in a jewelry/watch store either, they surely don't lower the price either.

Your logic doesn't make sense.

#6 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 03:08 PM

A lot of items don't sell for weeks at a time, doesn't make their worth any less.

A $5000 watch doesn't get sold the minute it gets put up for sale in a jewelry/watch store either, they surely don't lower the price either.

Your logic doesn't make sense.

I am not sure why u so anxious whenever mini wing price brought up.
I merely stated what I see in shop which is the fact. Is there anything to debate? I would suggest u to run ard junon and see the shop price urself.

If I were to base on logic, the price will be much lower. It is all about demand and supply rule in rose. Many weeks back u said the same logic and claimed that mini wing worth at least 2b+...
Looks what happened since then? Few shop are selling below 2b now :)

#7 doiknowuall

doiknowuall

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:30 PM

hmmmmm......the priest hat is all i need......-.-...to expensive
how come the staff worth so much?

#8 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:11 PM

I am not sure why u so anxious whenever mini wing price brought up.
I merely stated what I see in shop which is the fact. Is there anything to debate? I would suggest u to run ard junon and see the shop price urself.

If I were to base on logic, the price will be much lower. It is all about demand and supply rule in rose. Many weeks back u said the same logic and claimed that mini wing worth at least 2b+...
Looks what happened since then? Few shop are selling below 2b now :)

I'm not anxious lol, I'm quite relaxed :) I didn't even use the small wings as an example. I just know that you tend to think that because an item does not sell within a days time or so, you think the value starts to drop. Or maybe you use that as a tactic to get prices lower and for people to think their item isn't as worthy. Time is not a benefactor when it comes to the worth of an item. I really however would like you to show me a shop selling them for lower than 2b.

I'm really not trying to argue again. But for you to point out that something doesn't sell for a few weeks.... doesn't in fact mean that it does not sell. I've had items that took me over a month to sell, but in time.... it sells :)

#9 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 07:33 PM

I'm not anxious lol, I'm quite relaxed :) I didn't even use the small wings as an example. I just know that you tend to think that because an item does not sell within a days time or so, you think the value starts to drop. Or maybe you use that as a tactic to get prices lower and for people to think their item isn't as worthy. Time is not a benefactor when it comes to the worth of an item. I really however would like you to show me a shop selling them for lower than 2b.

I'm really not trying to argue again. But for you to point out that something doesn't sell for a few weeks.... doesn't in fact mean that it does not sell. I've had items that took me over a month to sell, but in time.... it sells :)

relaxed? so far in 2 threads that i mentioned about mini wing, u always came in to debate with me. looks like ur action proved otherwise :)
aheem... i am talking about weeks... not a days time or so :P
that's (demand and supply) generally the how item price determined in rose.. cant believe that until this moment u still couldn't get this basic rule right.
time always one of the important factor (along with demand and supply) determine the price of an item FYI. I am pretty sure that's applied in real life as well :)

As i said, i saw in the shop. u can run around actively daily and u will see it. the fact is there for u to explore and see. not for u to speculate and make ur own assumption :)

#10 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:00 PM

relaxed? so far in 2 threads that i mentioned about mini wing, u always came in to debate with me. looks like ur action proved otherwise :)
aheem... i am talking about weeks... not a days time or so :P
that's (demand and supply) generally the how item price determined in rose.. cant believe that until this moment u still couldn't get this basic rule right.
time always one of the important factor (along with demand and supply) determine the price of an item FYI. I am pretty sure that's applied in real life as well :)

As i said, i saw in the shop. u can run around actively daily and u will see it. the fact is there for u to explore and see. not for u to speculate and make ur own assumption :)

Yepp relaxed. Eating licorice actually.

Even if it takes weeks, value still doesn't drop. Supply and demand is for worthless items. Where is the demand for Faiths? Where is the demand for any rare item? Yes there people that want them, but the demand isn't ever the proper sales technique or way to look at expensive or worthy items. It's called luxery value. Nobody NEEDS small rare wings, so there is no demand for it lol. You act like we need a full shop supply of them to keep up with the demand. Don't get over your head in sales techniques now especially when you just mentioned "supply and demand" where it isn't valid. I market for a living, unless you really know what you are talking about... I would stop there on that aspect. Time only affects a price if a sufficient amount of time goes by that you, your company or the overall market has stated the value is dropping and you in fact are losing profits. The problem with rare small wings, is not that they aren't selling fast enough. You aren't factoring in the several reasons they aren't selling atm. 1. Nobody knows/believes if they will or will not eventually just go into the Item Mall for purchase. 2. Is it really a rare? Or again refer to #1. 3. It isn't a faith item, so in terms they will eventually be distributing more, so while it could remain as rare as something like Superfighter....but the question is... will it? Or will it refer #1. So you can't tell me the wings aren't worth in the LEAST 3b. Nobody is losing profits at this point with the small wings, they are still selling at the same rate...if someone chooses to sell them cheaper they are just impatient. The value is in the availability, its still weary on if they are going to keep releasing more every month or so with these random events. Why do you think most people want to collect Faith items? Cause they look good? lol. Barely. They want them so they can run around showing others they have something you can't just go and normally get, same reason the rich lady wears a diamond ring the size of a golf ball... ugly, but proves she is better than you(in terms of being rich).

I'm not making an assumption, every shop I've seen with them sells at the rate of AT LEAST 3b. :) I check shops every chance I get.

I'm willing to bet Priest Hats(the entire priest hat market), don't get sold sometimes for over a month at a time. Meaning there is an entire month or even more, that not one priest hat gets sold. But hmmm, yet the value keeps going up! lol. Time isn't a factor with worthy items.

#11 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:01 PM

i don't know why u like to reply in a long winded by yet doesn't hit the point.

Even if it takes weeks, value still doesn't drop. Supply and demand is for worthless items.
So you can't tell me the wings aren't worth in the LEAST 3b.

u just slapped urself in this statement. so u are saying ur mini wing is worthless?
u may want to check with Gojio on mini wings that he sold for 2.5b.
time has proven, the value dropped since then.

Where is the demand for Faiths? Where is the demand for any rare item? Yes there people that want them, but the demand isn't ever the proper sales technique or way to look at expensive or worthy items. It's called luxery value.

FYI, the demand for faith items always there. that's y the price is going up and up. i don't even need to advertise on my priest hat.. peoples come to ask me abt it. that's call demand but no supply. hence the value is going up.
while for ur mini wing, so many supply in the market but so far from what i see... it is still in the shop after many days/weeks.

Nobody is losing profits at this point with the small wings, they are still selling at the same rate...if someone chooses to sell them cheaper they are just impatient. The value is in the availability, its still weary on if they are going to keep releasing more every month or so with these random events. Why do you think most people want to collect Faith items? Cause they look good? lol. Barely. They want them so they can run around showing others they have something you can't just go and normally get, same reason the rich lady wears a diamond ring the size of a golf ball... ugly, but proves she is better than you(in terms of being rich).

I'm not making an assumption, every shop I've seen with them sells at the rate of AT LEAST 3b. :) I check shops every chance I get.

if i ever see a shop selling less than 3b and screenshot for u... what u gonna do? take up this challenge pls :)

I'm willing to bet Priest Hats(the entire priest hat market), don't get sold sometimes for over a month at a time. Meaning there is an entire month or even more, that not one priest hat gets sold. But hmmm, yet the value keeps going up! lol. Time isn't a factor with worthy items.

WRONG! time is an important factor for faith item. that's why as time goes, it will get rarer and more expensive.
Can't believe that u still don't understand the rule of the rose economy yet try to act smart here.

#12 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:45 PM

I don't understand the rules of the rose economy but I have probably the same amount you do in items and zulie if not more, and I've only been back playing for a little less than a year.... hmm how does that work? Please don't say Item Mall either because that is far from the case :). You take things and turn them around for your own benefit in a debate once again. I'm not gonna argue with you. You use one statement to benefit you and another to switch it around. The reason faiths get more and more worthy is because of no supply, NOT A TIME FACTOR. They get less and less in the market in the sense they get in the hands of people who will never sell them. Also some people that have them end up quitting, so even less in supply. Where does time play in that factor? If people were selling Priest Hats left and right just like people do with Priest Clothes the price of Priest hat wouldn't go up. Proof? Look at priest clothes, I've been back for lets say 10months now, and Priest Hat has about doubled in value since then....priest clothes still the same value.

What will make these small wings less valuable is if they get released more and more, and become less rare. Availibity is what counts as worth, not the time they were around. This isn't real life, these are virtual items....look at ancients. Most ancients are worthless to even some of the biggest collecters. Nobody cares how long a virtual item has been around, or the fact you have an item from 6years ago. People want items that you can't get anymore, or are very hard to get. Now you could say "oh well then that is supply and demand", well yeah you could say that, if that validates the fact anymore for you that time matters with an item...when in fact it doesn't. Ancients = worthless, and for the people that do care oh so much about ancients, are stuck in the past and don't realize it is a virtual item, in the end it's only different cause of the word "Ancient" added to the item, not because it really holds any value or is different then the same item you can get from an npc now.

Reply now and twist the words around. Have a good day Maldini.

Edited by SirSlayer, 25 July 2012 - 11:46 PM.

#13 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:06 AM

I don't understand the rules of the rose economy but I have probably the same amount you do in items and zulie if not more, and I've only been back playing for a little less than a year.... hmm how does that work?

LOL! now u trying to compare ur wealth with me here?
i wouldn't bother to go that path and brag abt it.
but of cos u can feel free to do so :)

You take things and turn them around for your own benefit in a debate once again. I'm not gonna argue with you. You use one statement to benefit you and another to switch it around. The reason faiths get more and more worthy is because of no supply, NOT A TIME FACTOR. They get less and less in the market in the sense they get in the hands of people who will never sell them. Also some people that have them end up quitting, so even less in supply. Where does time play in that factor?

There is no twisting here. So far i am able to provide fact and even challenge u for the mini wing price thing.
are u up to the challenge?
while for u... all u do is type a whole long page argue abt something virtual but yet nvr straight to the point and most of the time without fact.

If people were selling Priest Hats left and right just like people do with Priest Clothes the price of Priest hat wouldn't go up. Proof? Look at priest clothes, I've been back for lets say 10months now, and Priest Hat has about doubled in value since then....priest clothes still the same value.

LOL! cant believe u use this. let me educate u a bit...
Check the amount of priest clothes compared to priest hat... that's one of the reason :)

What will make these small wings less valuable is if they get released more and more, and become less rare. Availibity is what counts as worth, not the time they were around. This isn't real life, these are virtual items....look at ancients. Most ancients are worthless to even some of the biggest collecters. Nobody cares how long a virtual item has been around, or the fact you have an item from 6years ago. People want items that you can't get anymore, or are very hard to get. Now you could say "oh well then that is supply and demand", well yeah you could say that, if that validates the fact anymore for you that time matters with an item...when in fact it doesn't. Ancients = worthless, and for the people that do care oh so much about ancients, are stuck in the past and don't realize it is a virtual item, in the end it's only different cause of the word "Ancient" added to the item, not because it really holds any value or is different then the same item you can get from an npc now.

tell that to the collectors that willing to pay few billions for it. obviously u don't know the market.
so far u are the one that like to twist thing ard... getting more and more irrelevant items into this debate.
i shall not waste my time on u on this.

Reply now and twist the words around. Have a good day Maldini.

i am still waiting for u to pick up the challenge and face the fact rather than hiding behind ur long winded useless argument here :)

Edited by maldini, 26 July 2012 - 01:24 AM.

#14 SirSlayer

SirSlayer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:56 AM

I actually had a whole thing written out to display how you are wrong. But I will end with this, your above reply.... case and point. Learn what value according to availability means, then we will talk.

I'll let you think you won this argument because no matter what is said you will be nothing but disrespectful and try to one up me, once again. From now on, I ask that you not even reply to anything I say if you don't like it...and if you do I will simply ignore your banter and harassment. Have a good day Maldini.

Back to the subject at hand, I'm still willing to trade my wings for your gold wings doiknowuall. If interested let me know, thanks :)

Edited by SirSlayer, 26 July 2012 - 01:04 AM.

#15 maldini

maldini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:13 AM

I actually had a whole thing written out to display how you are wrong. But I will end with this, your above reply.... case and point. Learn what value according to availability means, then we will talk.

Seriously, I would love to see that :)

I'll let you think you won this argument because no matter what is said you will be nothing but disrespectful and try to one up me, once again. From now on, I ask that you not even reply to anything I say if you don't like it...and if you do I will simply ignore your banter and harassment.

U really have a short memory isn't it?
Read back this thread again, u are the one who replied to my post and accused me first. I merely reply to defend myself.

So next time do not act smart and accuse me without any fact again.

Edited by maldini, 26 July 2012 - 03:38 PM.

#16 noMagi

noMagi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 836 posts
  • Server:WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!!

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:33 PM

pokemon

#17 slinger

slinger

Too Legit To Quit