[Classic] Leveling merchant 30~99 - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

[Classic] Leveling merchant 30~99

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kaoel

Kaoel

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationA non-hue Brazil
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:22 PM

Hi, could you give me tips on places to leveling up to 30 lv 99 as a merchant, blacksmith future? thank you =]

#2 StarDruid

StarDruid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Server:No where Now

Posted 25 July 2012 - 10:54 PM

Hi, could you give me tips on places to leveling up to 30 lv 99 as a merchant, blacksmith future? thank you =]

Might help if you state what build your have/are going for. Hybrid, Vit, Agi, Str king (str/dex till both are at maximum values you want before other stats) etc. Even more so then renewal, what your stats are basically dictates where you level in RO original form.

#3 Kaoel

Kaoel

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:26 AM

My build is Hybrid (more in agi), actually str 40+2, agi 31, vit 1+2, int 1+1, dex 20+2 and luk 1, on lv 37 =]

#4 Shanedude

Shanedude

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 07:21 AM

Elder willows/Ant hell/Orc dungeon 1. If you have a lot of extra money you can use the same technique I have been lately and exploe slightlyl harder places. I buy tons of potions, and a bowman mercenary. You are the tank the bowman does the brute of the damage. It's been working well for me from 50-67(current) at the kobolds/orc2 map.

You can always get cart revolution skill, load up your cart, bring tons of pots, and mob in orc1. It's not the best exp beyond level 60 but it works early on if you have a decent fire weapon.

Sorry my tips only really apply to people with a bit of starting cash. Otherwise it's Elder willows/Ant hell/Orc dungeon 1.

#5 Kaoel

Kaoel

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 09:52 AM

I'll try it. Thanks man =]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users