11 replies to this topic

#1 Spyda9

Spyda9

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 01:56 PM

I cant seem to ever login.

Right username and password a click connect and it clicks say logging in then nothing...

Any help?

Is this cause im in Australia? because I swear I played the CBT...

Edited by Spyda9, 26 July 2012 - 02:12 PM.

#2 Spyda9

Spyda9

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:03 PM

anyone out there?

#3 Zombierockets

Zombierockets

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • LocationWhimsyshire.
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:01 PM

Hey Spyda.

If you're playing in Fullscreen mode, try tabbing out so you can see your desktop or initialize windowed mode.
Downloading and running/playing as an administrator on your computer can help with some errors.
Typically when you start the client and open up the actual game, you'll get a dialogue box asking you if you want to allow Maestia to make changes on the computer.
You'll have to accept that and then your login problems should (hopefully) go away.

#4 Alteris

Alteris

Awarded #1 Troll

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 882 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:55 PM

I cant seem to ever login.

Right username and password a click connect and it clicks say logging in then nothing...

Any help?

Is this cause im in Australia? because I swear I played the CBT...

If you played in Closed Beta then you should be able to play. It could be that your client might have been bugged while updating to the OBT client. Please if what Zombierockets doesn't work try redownloading the client.

#5 Spyda9

Spyda9

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:19 PM

Thankyou both. I re-downloaded the client and ran as administrator and it works perfectly :) thanks again.

#6 Foxxee

Foxxee

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:58 PM

Hello, I'm from America also and cannot get the game to start for me.
I downloaded the client twice now, both times said 'Yes' to allowing it to make changes to my computer, as well as setting it to Admin and starting the game up in Window Mode. After following all your instructions for other players having this problem the client still will not start after logging in. Nothing happens at all but remains on the log-in screen.

Really want to play, any other suggestions?

#7 krunchor

krunchor

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 06:25 PM

Hello, I'm from America also and cannot get the game to start for me.
I downloaded the client twice now, both times said 'Yes' to allowing it to make changes to my computer, as well as setting it to Admin and starting the game up in Window Mode. After following all your instructions for other players having this problem the client still will not start after logging in. Nothing happens at all but remains on the log-in screen.

Really want to play, any other suggestions?

I'm in Canada and just downloaded and installed and have the exact same issue.
Enter login details and windows says logging in but then the loging in window goes away and nothing happens. just see the login form.

Edited by krunchor, 09 August 2012 - 06:26 PM.

#8 Warnhal

Warnhal

Jedi of the Sea

• Customer Service Management
  • 90 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 12 August 2012 - 02:40 PM

Our newest installer has been uploaded to our website on 8/10. Please attempt to re-download the game from the website to fix these issues: http://playmaestia.c.../clientdownload

#9 Sjeskie

Sjeskie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:50 PM

Hello

K the reinstal didn't work for me. I still get login failed just tell me officialy if it is IP blocked or not so I don't waste anymore time and download. Come on this is not the support you give to your costumers

#10 Mullemaus

Mullemaus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationSore wa himitsu desu ^^
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:16 AM

Greetings,

We understand your frustrations when attempting to connect to our game services. Please note that there is currently a European Maestia game service being published by Alaplaya (http://maestia.en.alaplaya.net/). Due to a contract with this European publisher, a regional block has been placed into effect preventing European users from connecting to our game servers.

If any purchases had been made, the accounts will be compensated accordingly. For more information, please refer to the website, forums and facebook. Should you wish to play Maestia, we kindly direct you to: http://maestia.en.alaplaya.net/. Unfortunately, character data will be unavailable for transfer between servers.

Should you have any further concerns, please feel free to contact us again. We will do our best to assist you.

Sincerely,

Garrett

Customer Service Representative
WarpPortal Support Team

Thats the Email i've got today. Sad but true... no Maestia for european players on US Servers.

#11 peruskas

peruskas

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:01 AM

i recives the exaCT SAME MAIL THAT
MULLE RECIVE SAYING THAT THERE IS A EUROPEAN SERVER BLA BLA BLA , BUT I PLAYD 3 WEEKS GOT MORE THAN 1 ACCOUNT GOT CHARS WELL EQUIPD LVL 50 AND I ALREADY INVESTED MONEY IN THE GAME NOW I WONDER THEY TRYING TO ROB ME ORTHEY GONA SEND ME MY MONEY bk? I GONA PUT ALL THIS STUFF IN YOUTUBE SO ALL PPL KNOW HOW GRAVITY AND wp ARE LAME

#12 rodakka

rodakka

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:21 AM

i got the same problem i live in belgium and i played the game for 3 days and then all the sudden the when i login there's always login failed and it's really getting on my nerve's. i got a friend and he started the same day as me but he now has the same problem. please help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users