#1 Rinpyon

Rinpyon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCanyon city of Zant
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:53 PM

I'm selling this gothic lolita dress. Anyone interested leave your price here or PM me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

You can offer me other 'rare' faith item as well. but bear in mind that the gothic loli dress is much rarer compared to priest. so I won't accept trade to priest clothes.

#2 limzz

limzz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 581 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:58 AM

I'm selling this gothic lolita dress. Anyone interested leave your price here or PM me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

You can offer me other 'rare' faith item as well. but bear in mind that the gothic loli dress is much rarer compared to priest. so I won't accept trade to priest clothes.

hahah BEAR LOL xD

#3 vamosrafa

vamosrafa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:45 AM

ola can offer full noble set

Posted Image

#4 Rinpyon

Rinpyon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:34 PM

nah I don't want the noble set since it's not 'really' a 'faith' item from JRose :D

#5 vamosrafa

vamosrafa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:17 AM

nah I don't want the noble set since it's not 'really' a 'faith' item from JRose :D

Zeppelin said that it's a faith item :) He problably knows better that you. You can ask yourself to the support or gm's.
A private message from calanor some months ago after he confirmed that it was a faith item: "The Noble Cloths will not be released again.

Cal"

After, if you have a "theory" concerning the fact that it could not be a faith item (against official statement), don't hesite. You can tel us and gm's will maybe reply.

Edited by vamosrafa, 24 August 2012 - 03:11 AM.

#6 noMagi

noMagi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 836 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!!

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:39 PM

nobles set is a faith item

only faith set besides the priest hat/clothes

#7 MrHokage

MrHokage

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 September 2012 - 04:17 PM

nobles set is a faith item

only faith set besides the priest hat/clothes

The priest hat and clothes aren't a set, they're just 2 different items that were released at different times and bear the same name

#8 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts
  • Server:Leonis, Draconis

Posted 04 September 2012 - 02:33 AM

Lol you guys know all items that were released while Faith was hired counted as Faith items which mostly was costumes so yes noble set is faith.

Same goes for gothic Lolita, punk Lolita, yellow summer dress, Easter bunny backpack (I think that's the name) , priest robe, priest hat, a bunch of random weapons and the list continues...

#9 INTRUSOR

INTRUSOR

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 04 September 2012 - 05:50 AM

Lol you guys know all items that were released while Faith was hired counted as Faith items which mostly was costumes so yes noble set is faith.

Same goes for gothic Lolita, punk Lolita, yellow summer dress, Easter bunny backpack (I think that's the name) , priest robe, priest hat, a bunch of random weapons and the list continues...

I dont know if those amidral hat, noble shoes and lace parasol are parts of what we can officialy call "noble set". I don't know if those are faith items. From what I have seen, gm's told that 'noble clothes' is a faith costume (they didn't talk about shoes+admiral hat+lace parasol).

And I don't know if those 3 other parts were realesed during the faith contract. Does anyone know ?

have a good day

Edited by INTRUSOR, 04 September 2012 - 05:54 AM.

#10 Rinpyon

Rinpyon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:34 AM

Zeppelin said that it's a faith item :) He problably knows better that you. You can ask yourself to the support or gm's.
A private message from calanor some months ago after he confirmed that it was a faith item: "The Noble Cloths will not be released again.

Cal"

After, if you have a "theory" concerning the fact that it could not be a faith item (against official statement), don't hesite. You can tel us and gm's will maybe reply.

yes, in NA ROSE, those noble set (parasol, head, boots and dress) is a faith item, FAITH=J ROSE
but I've been playing rose for 10 years now :D
and I also play the first ever rose which is K rose. the dress 3d mold from the dress alone (i meant the noble dress) belonged to K-ROSE which is definitely not J-rose or faith. Faith bought the mold from K rose and NA rose bought the mold from J rose. ask faith rose team urself XD cuz I play J Rose also <33

#11 Rinpyon

Rinpyon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:39 AM

even ROSE id haz that NOBLE dress (which never ever signed any contract with J rose/faith) haha..so that's why I can't really say noble dress is really a faith costume because the mold is not originally made by Jrose. Krose made them :)

#12 Rinpyon

Rinpyon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:41 AM

ANYHOOOOOW, after all the explanation. I don't want to argue with anyone. you can go play JRose and ask its DEV team urself if u want. lmao. I'm creating this thread not for debating anything. My intention is selling alone. So other post which is not related to buy or sell or trade topics will be reported as off topic. thank you!

#13 vamosrafa

vamosrafa

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:28 AM

so if you want to be a lawyer you just have to study 5 years of uni in your country ? Why not. Once again I dont know how this support would be able to reply to my confidential question. They are able to send me those old contracts ? Great, I gonna test :) I never said (once again) that faith made the first noble model. Have a good day
Btw I gonna leave your topic alone, I don't like when people spam my selling thread and, it is what I am doing ahah (and it could continue for a long long time unfortunatly)

Edited by vamosrafa, 14 September 2012 - 11:39 AM.

#14 PureCreativity

PureCreativity

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2164 posts
  • Location--
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:12 PM

Another discussion about how Vamosrafa's life.

Also i'm selling an Gothic Lolita Dress aswell.

#15 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 06:56 AM

I don't want to argue with anyone. My intention is selling alone. So other post which is not related to buy or sell or trade topics will be reported as off topic. thank you!

I have cleaned up some of the posts after yours,
Please use the report post feature.

so if you want to be a lawyer you just have to study 5 years of uni in your country ? Why not. Once again I dont know how this support would be able to reply to my confidential question. They are able to send me those old contracts ? Great, I gonna test :) I never said (once again) that faith made the first noble model. Have a good day
Btw I gonna leave your topic alone, I don't like when people spam my selling thread and, it is what I am doing ahah (and it could continue for a long long time unfortunatly)

Vamos, as you are aware, this is a selling Topic, not a debating one.
It wont continue, as it is now on my radar.

Another discussion about how Vamosrafa's life.

Also i'm selling an Gothic Lolita Dress aswell.

Once again, please dont come into other Forum users selling Topics and advertise what you are selling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users