[Classic] Main/First Character Blacksmith - Merchant Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Classic] Main/First Character Blacksmith

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 burucchi

burucchi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 27 July 2012 - 09:48 PM

Ahoy! Following the results of this thread, I figured it'd be better to simply get one stone instead of two, since god knows how long that one stone will take me, anyway! With that in mind, I'm leaning towards a Blacksmith, because although I love Alchemists, the Acid Bomb fest it turns later on as a Biochem isn't quite for me, haha!

Anyway, some quick questions. Checking the old iROWiki, I came across that Battle Forger build down there, which seems crazy appealing to me. Would I be able to get this stuff going despite it being my first character? I don't mind taking it slow, especially not if I can take it slow while getting items which I can sell for other players (reason why I always loved going for the Poison Spores for as long as possible, the soul of a Merchant!). I'm just more worried about the earlier levels, and exactly how I should play my cards w/ the defensive stats (AGI/VIT). Any help here would be great.

Plus, would a forger actually do some good, or should I simply scrap the idea and go for the Battlesmithy? I don't plan on WoE'ing anytime soon, which is why the Forger bit seemed more appealing at a first glance, but... who knows!

And... I guess that's that, for now? I'll pop in again should I remember anything else. Much appreciated, guys. Thanks in advance! :p_laugh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users