Good leveling path for hunter? Classic - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Good leveling path for hunter? Classic

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 SidleyBear

SidleyBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 643 posts
  • LocationCanada!
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:22 PM

Where are good places to level up as a hunter? I totally forgot!! I remember

1-14 was spores or something
14-50 flora then
50-70 sand things
70+ with good bow was stings or something..

what is a good leveling path? o.o? HALP

#2 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:37 PM

Whut?

I went 1-14 Poporings
14-30(or 32) Mukas
If Rudra rental bow or party - 30-40 Hodes
If solo and no rental 30-35 wolves
35-50 Parasites(just run away from Dragontails and Gryphon

There isn't enough Flora's, Geographers and Greatest Generals to make it seem profitable at all. Well, okay there is 1 map with a decent amount of floras, but the just be prepared for Argos, all 55 of those spider bastards.

I know some people DID do 40-55 at Geographers but I got tired of searching for them. Especially when you're fighting over the small spawns with another archer/mage looking for them.

Edited by Tetsamaru, 29 July 2012 - 05:41 PM.

#3 SidleyBear

SidleyBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 643 posts
  • LocationCanada!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:42 PM

Whut?

I went 1-14 Poporings
14-30(or 32) Mukas
If Rudra rental bow or party - 30-40 Hodes
If solo and no rental 30-35 wolves
35-50 Parasites(just run away from Dragontails and Gryphon

There isn't enough Flora's, Geographers and Greatest Generals to make it seem profitable at all. Well, okay there is 1 map with a decent amount of floras, but the just be prepared for Argos, all 55 of those spider bastards.

I know some people DID do 40-55 at Geographers but I got tired of searching for them. Especially when you're fighting over the small spawns with another archer/mage looking for them.

What do you think is the best build? I can't imagine a DS build would be best O.o?

#4 chris8194

chris8194

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 05:52 PM

Clocks and Stings once you have ankle snare (you can also try Dryads if you wanna mix things)

Once you have enough flee go to TI surface

It's not hard to pull of 3.2-3.3m an hr at TI surface while using a bm and still picking up loot

Hope this helps

#5 Tetsamaru

Tetsamaru

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1458 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:07 PM

Agi/Dex straight seems like the best for now. Unless you want to have some fun with a Falconer build.

#6 SidleyBear

SidleyBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 643 posts
  • LocationCanada!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:07 PM

Clocks and Stings once you have ankle snare (you can also try Dryads if you wanna mix things)

It's not hard to pull of 3.2-3.3m an hr at TI surface while using a bm and still picking up loot

Hope this helps

I guess AGI build is ideal, what is the best build then? Sorry to ask i'm a nub

#7 Breeg

Breeg

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:11 PM

Spores, then wolves, hodes, then something worth a lot of exp(stings, alarms, seals, prisoners) until hunter. Once you get ankle snare you just kill anything you feel like killing till you can kill the same mobs without ankle snare. Then you kill...the same mobs till 99!

#8 SidleyBear

SidleyBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 643 posts
  • LocationCanada!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:20 PM

Spores, then wolves, hodes, then something worth a lot of exp(stings, alarms, seals, prisoners) until hunter. Once you get ankle snare you just kill anything you feel like killing till you can kill the same mobs without ankle snare. Then you kill...the same mobs till 99!

Wheres a good place for 41-55 (or hunter)?? Alarms? They seem to have too much hp LOL I don't think I could do that stuff without traps :/

#9 Breeg

Breeg

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 29 July 2012 - 10:00 PM

You either kill lots of lower exp monsters such as hodes, or run and double strafe stronger mobs. I'm having a hard time trying to remember stuff for that level...marionettes if it's not too difficult for you to get to gh. Argiopes should be good too.

#10 SidleyBear

SidleyBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 643 posts
  • LocationCanada!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 10:03 PM

You either kill lots of lower exp monsters such as hodes, or run and double strafe stronger mobs. I'm having a hard time trying to remember stuff for that level...marionettes if it's not too difficult for you to get to gh. Argiopes should be good too.

Hodes it be :,( oh well LOL I guess it could be worse :)

#11 Breeg

Breeg

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 29 July 2012 - 10:06 PM

There's also geffen tower for poison spores. Less exp per kill but you'll never run out of targets :D

Oh and myst cases in toy factory should be good!

#12 SidleyBear

SidleyBear

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 643 posts
  • LocationCanada!

Posted 29 July 2012 - 10:18 PM

There's also geffen tower for poison spores. Less exp per kill but you'll never run out of targets :D

Oh and myst cases in toy factory should be good!

thanks baby :)

#13 jSora

jSora

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:27 AM

Hope this helps

It's not hard to pull 3.5mil/hour in stings all through your 80s if you have a priest slave parked there. 1 int, sitting to regen, 2shotting stings... with bm and picking up loot, average around 200 fly wings per bm.

#14 Easly

Easly

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1716 posts
  • Server:ymir/valk

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:15 AM

It's not hard to pull 3.5mil/hour in stings all through your 80s if you have a priest slave parked there. 1 int, sitting to regen, 2shotting stings... with bm and picking up loot, average around 200 fly wings per bm.

Dark frames are good too. getting like 3.5-4m/hr winging around 2shotting them with a priest slave outside. it really cuts down on buff time since you could walk to a portal from pretty much anywhere you wing

#15 pdub

pdub

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • LocationThe Interwebs
  • Server:Classic

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:30 AM

they either lowered the geographer spawn rate, or the last time i went to check the geographers were all spawned in some remote corner of the map. because i ran around for a while and i didnt even see one.

back when the server first started, I leveled several archers up at geographers. pretty sure they lowered the spawn rate.

#16 Courtis

Courtis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:59 PM

Perhaps I should have done an AGI/DEX build as well instead of high VIT. Can't solo TI with such little flee, even with mocking and Propellor Hat. So my advice for anyone who does a pure WoE Huntard would be Stings till 99 - For me there are 9,700 more Stings to kill >_>

#17 Phatz

Phatz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:41 PM

What stats have you guys got in the 70s-80s for wing dsing on frames etc?

#18 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:41 AM

my vit hunter went TI surface to 99, is not hard but requires small life potion (kafra shop) until im 94+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users