Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:43 AM

A number of us were talking the other day with some new ideas for quests. One of the ones I liked was having the cart quest actually have something to do with driving. For example, what if Mildun gave everyone a special cart (so they would all be the same) that could only be used on Dolphin Island. Then your driving test could actually be about driving. You could break the quest into say 3 parts - 1. speed in completing the route around Dolphin Island; 2. Maybe some kind of obstacle corse; 3. putting the cart parts together or working on the cart like a repair quest. If you fail any of these you would have maybe 2 -3 chances to complete it. At least it would be more relevant to driving ability and would utilize Dolphin Island (most people don't even know what or where it is).

Then the same could be done for the CG test but it could involve a "test" CG.

#2 Tanks

Tanks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationAustin, TX

Posted 26 July 2010 - 10:48 AM

*Has no idea where Dolphin Island is...*

I agree though, it's fun, meaningful, and well, would be darn-right out funny to watch...

#3 Bookies

Bookies

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 26 July 2010 - 02:51 PM

Dolphin island is an elaborate circle drive around then argue about who finished first

#4 Sparx

Sparx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • Twitter:jonssonite
  • LocationNorway
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 August 2010 - 03:30 AM

In other words showing off the power of Item Mall.

If they were to release a race system to ROSE they should make it so we have powerups (I.E. Speed Boost, Mud(loss of sight), Stun etc.) so normal players would have a chance as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users