• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 03:14 AM

I remember quite a long time ago (well it seems like it) there was some discussion about multiple enchanted gears. accessories, boots etc I think it had something to do with new world quests or something and i've been digging back through the kRO patch notes but havent found the stuff yet.

I dont know if its included in our current test renewal, but I do remember Clogon etc posting large guides on these and I think were in the process (amongst other stuff) of testing these quests on kRO a month or two before iRO announced renewal plans?

I'm pretty sure it wasnt part of the Eden group, although the process was similar. A quest to get an item, then some quests to enchant it etc on daily cooldowns or something.

Any direction is welcome.

*edit*

"The light of el dicastes enchantment " is apparently what im looking for :unsure:

Edited by Hrothmund, 26 September 2010 - 01:01 PM.

#2 Clogon

Clogon

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1621 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 25 September 2010 - 05:57 AM

That is 13.3 and 14.1 quests and items. Btw it is Clogon. =P

13.3 you get char bound Accessory, Boots and Garment with the new Cat's Paw services. The Light of El Dicastes accessory which is account bound but you only get 1 per char and can't reset the upgrades.

In 14.1 You get account bound Accessory and Garment with the new Mora Village. You also get tradable armour and WL+AB gears. The Enchantments here are better than the 13.3 ones and you only lose 5 easily obtainable coins compared to 3-6 hard to get Sapha Honor's from 13.3.

#3 TwilightsCall

TwilightsCall

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 25 September 2010 - 06:08 PM

http://ro.doddlercon...ment_Enchanting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users