Hero Quest still bugged after patch...(Twig of Wisdom) - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Hero Quest still bugged after patch...(Twig of Wisdom)

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Zalan

Zalan

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:30 PM

Quest Name: Purification(3)

Last NPC Spoken to: Raw

Dialogue of the NPC: "Raw has asked you to gather 10 bottles of pure water from turtle guards in the El Verloon Desert, and a Twig of Wisdom from the forest of wisdom"

What happened was I got up to the part where I had to collect the Twig of Wisdom. I had already collected the water from the turtles. I went up to the tree and the cutscene came up and said something like: "you just broke the twig and heard a scream, now the smoulies are attacking you, you should run". No monsters spawned which I thought was weird, and then I checked my quest log and nothing had changed. Now im stranded unable to complete this critical link in the MAIN STORY quest line. The worst part is i already submitted a ticket awhile ago, and there has been a major patch since then. Still doesnt work / progress. Is there any solution in sight? Ive searched the forums and only found a handful of older, unresolved instances of my bug. Heres my ticket responce:

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting the Rose Online Support Team,

We have tested the quest and confirmed it not working properly. The information has been forwarded to the development team for their investigation. Please stay updated with the patch notes and the forums for changes made to this quest. If you have additional questions, please submit a new ticket and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for your support of Rose Online and we wish you have a wonderful day.

#2 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:53 AM

Hmm just the other week I did the entire quest line with no problems, I'll go back and check out some stuff later today!

#3 Zalan

Zalan

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 03:42 PM

Thanks, any help provided is highly appreciated! :)

#4 Skoochi

Skoochi

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:11 AM

I encountered this problem few minutes ago when I tried to play after the patch. At my agony of not being able to finish the entire hero quest, I tried to troubleshoot it with abandoning the quest and trying to get it back after restarting the game, but unfortunately the arua fairy didn't show up unlike the last time that I've used this steps. Even Karitte, Francis, and Raw doesn't give the main line quest anymore. The game tends to falter in time. Please provide an immediate intervention for this. Thanks and God Bless! :D

#5 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:59 AM

You left it at the same spot as the OP?

Guys to get this to show you should just need to walk right in front of the big tree, also in the water or right into it. If your having issues with it triggering.

#6 Guest_Qilin_*

Guest_Qilin_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:48 AM

If you triggered the event but were unable to complete the quest, you should now be able to return to Raw and restart it.

#7 Zalan

Zalan

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 08:19 PM

So every patch lately, Ive driven to the base of the tree where ive gotten the quest to pop and spawn the event box and supposed smoulies, hoping it would be fixed. But it has never worked since its initial point of failure. Seeing your suggestion Quilin, i went back to Raw and saw to my relief a yellow "!" above his head. I ran up to him, and initiated dialogue. Nothing quest related to chose from. I even clicked through everything thinking it was hidden or something might activate after talking about everything he had to offer. I then decided to read much to far into your statement, and abandoned the quest thinking "restart" meant i had to abandon and "restart" from where it left off. That also didnt work :'(. Plus now i dont even have the damn quest in my quest log lol. Signal fire! HELP, SOS, ..._ _ _ ... <-- (morose code) :P

#8 Guest_Qilin_*

Guest_Qilin_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2012 - 12:33 PM

OK! I think I've found where the gap in failsafe measures was hiding. Last week I implemented a fix for players stuck between Purification 3 and 4, but it seemed we needed a fix between 4 and 5 as well. After the next patch we should be covered (not sure if it will be this week or next - keep an eye out for the patch notes!)

Sorry I borrowed your character to test this - I promise I put him back where I found him ;)

Once the fix is implemented, talk to Raw and he will remind you that you already collected all the items but never brought them to him (and then he will bump you to the next step where you need to go back to Harin). After that, it SHOULD (key word SHOULD) be smooth sailing for the rest of the Hero Quest ^_^

#9 Zalan

Zalan

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:41 PM

Thankyou very much. Solved. Working. Success. Green light. Hero quest is a Go! :D

#10 RainArrows

RainArrows

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:45 AM

Sorry for bring this topic back up, but i am also experiencing the same problem as Zalan. Could someone help me ?

#11 Skaduwee

Skaduwee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:50 AM

It's not bug .. just go to the big tree, near a root.. i did it 2-3 days ago

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users