Suggestions about implementing some important Addons! - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Suggestions about implementing some important Addons!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Saeroth

Saeroth

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 12:28 AM

Hello everyone, 1st of all, sorry for my english maybe will be a little bit un understandable, i'll try my best :).

I suggest to make in game addons or, addons that can be installed , for these things ( or options ) -

- Healt showing in numbers too, and not only in percens ( on the targeted mobs, bosses, players )

-Aggro showing in a little window between your party members, so you always can see how/where you're in the aggro. ( easier for the dpsers to know when to stop etc etc.)

- DPS, DMG done window, it means you have a little window, when you create a party the names will pop up, and the addon / window will show you th efull DMG done, ( and it's resetable ), so you always can see who worked, dpsed the most in the party, and to see on the bosses too who was the best in DPS ( ofc Heal done too ).

I suggest to implement these "addons", options in the game, would be more fun to play with these.

Saeritth

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users