• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Locationtwitch.tv/chpenn
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 August 2012 - 06:17 AM

OH HI CLASSIC

Posted Image

aaaa AAAA who are you what am i doing here
hi there ! we're a guild from a little before server merge on chaos, who did sorta ok for themselves. once the merge/renewal happened, we all fled to real life for awhile, playing various other games and possibly hunting in the great white north. now though, we have returned to yell at each other while punching the same monster to death a million times ! a fair amount of us have played since pre-comodo or around there, so we tend to make bad old RO jokes a lot. i guess we know our way around the game a little bit too. we're an english speaking guild, fyi.

ugh no one cares about who's warping to payon just get on with it
argh ok !!!!!! we all mostly do our own thing, looking out for each other (a novice tank here, a piece of equipment someone else needs there) when we can. a fair chunk of us have known each other for a few years now, and we all like having people to chat with during the grind. sometimes we party, sometimes we sit in town yelling for awhile. as you might gather, we're not as intense as some of the bigger guilds around. if ambitious guilds are more your thing, there are tons of them to pick from, even on this very forum !! they're probably pretty cool.

maybe you just want to hang out with some people while you poke blobs for 8 hours straight. this is your place. some ambition, but not TOO much. honestly, we're mostly focused on finding more people that jive with us in terms of personality.

listen i want to punch some real life people will you help me or not
in terms of pvp, again, you probably wanna find one of those organized guilds. we're generally too lazy to farm up even more consumables for it, on top of woe. which brings me to woe ! it is definitely a thing i'm hoping to get us back into, though we're moving a little slower than the top guilds in terms of preparation. on chaos, we mostly just tried to find guilds on our level (i.e. not 56/56 war machines) and throw down, and we did rather well at it i'd think. i'm not gonna nag you to instantly be 9x with a full set of woe gear, because irl comes first. i will go c'maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan at people to show up for siege, but that's about it.

ugh why did i read all those stupid words you spent like 5 minutes typing
maybe it's because you want to relax and be lazy with us !! we're mostly looking for 50+ active mains, though anyone would probably be considered. all i generally ask of people is to be active and level occasionally, though if you don't mind a little tax starting at 6-7x that's appreciated too.

If you need to find me, I am generally on FastLiekNinja or you can just come to warp alley and yell around until someone tells me to show up. if you weren't around in like 2005, warp alley is the lower left sorta limb off Prontera's outer ring. Welp, toodles !!

Edited by ClickyHpen, 07 September 2012 - 05:08 PM.

#2 ClickyHpen

ClickyHpen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 07:48 PM

Posted Image

a little fan art of yours truly, guild leader of iron maiden. c'mon. give us a shot.

#3 SpacedOutAnt

SpacedOutAnt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 12 August 2012 - 10:14 PM

It looks just like you, Clicky!

#4 ClickyHpen

ClickyHpen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 04:43 PM

good god why is this on the second page !! we need more people to chat with and yell at on vent. oh did i mention we have vent. WELL we have vent. currently full, but there are some alts and things i can kick. again, if you have questions, feel free to stop on by, post here, or pm me while you're shanking things on the same map for your 18th awake pot. no one likes leveling without distractions !

#5 ClickyHpen

ClickyHpen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:49 PM

ALRIGHT a lil update. we're looking for 70+ wizzies, sages, and monks high 6x is acceptable if you get your arse going. things have sort of leveled out, and this is the lower bound of where most of us are right now. 8x/9x also acceptable of course, as we have members up there ! we also have a 9x monk that would love a priest partner so he doesn't have to lament the fact that there is no decent sleeper map in yet.

also ideally you can make early morning (9-10ish est) weekend leveling parties on this char ! the day will probably depend on when i have work, though sunday is looking like the better day. if you have lil baby chars you wanna level we're gonna try and get a babby party running wednesday nights est, because who wants to level real chars in the middle of the work week. times are of course subject to change

#6 ClickyHpen

ClickyHpen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:45 AM

oh god picture time

we have had a few guild parties and i'm sorry i lied, they're late night now. people didn't want to get up.Posted Image
aaaa hello niff. here you see us provoking something that's being OI'd because we forgot how oi worked. later rectified, we promise.
Posted Image
here is the proest guild exp shot when we mucked around turtle island. throw stone pulling/root tanking aw yiss !! sometimes we help out of party.
Posted Image
here is a silly HO shot where we were lucky enough to be able to stay stationary because yaaaay gwinging parties fed us spawns. fyi, i am a bad wizard. i will be surprised if this ever changes. honestly, the exp wasn't that bad for a 7x stationary ctho party. vOv

not pictured: us taking down LoD after that niff party, TG at a completely unrelated time, people breaking things in woe while i was at work, and the magma party where i took one screenshot, didn't have a phen yet, and was really bad. so yeah ! fart around with us in often inefficient parties because who cares, we're all having a good time.

Edited by ClickyHpen, 08 October 2012 - 08:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users