cant change screen size - Page 3 - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

cant change screen size

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#51 ThePile

ThePile

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 08 August 2012 - 11:08 PM

I'm having a similar problem. I can't change the classic client out of full screen mode. I tried the compatibility fix, but it's still not letting me change it.

#52 ElBriccone

ElBriccone

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:32 AM

I still have the problem that i couldn't find any fitting resolution. Every resolution i tryed is fuzzy or warped.
Why is there a difference to the older version of the setup?
I really don't understand that.

Does anyone have a solution?

EL

#53 JmapSmith

JmapSmith

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic and Valkyrie

Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:58 PM

UPDATE: New update hasn't fixed the setup for classic yet, well not for me, so anybody experiencing classic setup problems, refer to this http://forums.warppo...not-workingfix/

#54 ElBriccone

ElBriccone

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:01 PM

Hi,
ragarding to the graphic resolution issue i have found a solution which works great for me. Maybe this helps other gamers who have the same problems with the graphic resolution.

Try out to run setup.exe and Ro.exe in different compatibiliy modes. In my case the combination of Setup.exe (win 2000) and Ro.exe (win 98) works fine.

#55 Orihamu

Orihamu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:05 PM

I have found a way to manually change the Resolution from the registry. I am on Win7. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, SOFTWARE, Gravity Soft, and then adjust the Height and Width Values. For 1280 res put in 500 on both.

#56 chococat

chococat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:11 PM

Apparently, if you "Troubleshoot compatiblity" with the new Setup.exe (Win7/8) it is likely it work (after a few tries). Finally registered the right resolution windows mode.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users