Payment problems - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Payment problems

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 tehashy

tehashy

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 02:31 PM

So i made my payment and converted my WP energy to KP. But when i try to log in to the server it says im still out of game play time... why?

#2 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 September 2010 - 02:48 PM

You are probably trying to log into Ymir or Yggdrasil server (Renewal Test Server), which are P2P servers. Try running RagnarokFree.exe instead which is found in your RagnarokOnline folder to login to Valkyrie F2P server.

#3 tehashy

tehashy

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:01 PM

Im trying to log into Ymir. i have an account on that server and i have never had problems with it till now. it just wont let me log in it keeps saying im out of paid play time. but i paid my account and it still says that?

#4 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:08 PM

So i made my payment and converted my WP energy to KP. But when i try to log in to the server it says im still out of game play time... why?

Im trying to log into Ymir. i have an account on that server and i have never had problems with it till now. it just wont let me log in it keeps saying im out of paid play time. but i paid my account and it still says that?

Oh, there's your problem. Since you converted your payment into KP, all you got was kafra points. It's telling you you're out of paid play time because you didn't pay for a subscription (after paying for warpportal points, you should've clicked on the "premium services" tab at the bottom, which would've brought you to the page that shows the options to use the warpportal points for 30 hrs, 1 month, 3 month, or 6 month subscriptions).

Edited by inuko23, 26 September 2010 - 03:13 PM.

#5 tehashy

tehashy

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:16 PM

Thanks so much!!! that fixed everything =)

#6 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:18 PM

Thanks so much!!! that fixed everything =)

no problem ^^

Edited by inuko23, 26 September 2010 - 03:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users