• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Farb

Farb

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 07:03 AM

hi, i'm not really good at being convincing or making long speaches.
uh..... i just though this server was going to be awesome, you know like the 1/1/1 Ragnarok original version. when i saw eden paradise i though that was like a new instalation in the original and this was the closest server to give me that beautifull feeling of hardship and adventure with big markets and active people. i am starting to wonder if eden paradise is or is not a Custom program, lol. i would love to know if eden paradise is or is not in the original server as well, i dont dislike eden paradise, but it will leave me at easy knowing what it is related to ragnarok.

i dont know if a single person can change much. At the very least i want everyone to consider the 'particular' benefits of Eden paradise and anything related to and having to do with equipment advantages over those who are not involved with it. Very caotic Valance of power whenever Woe happens.. . . .

................................................................................. was this server essentially made to bring financial support of some sort ................. vip. i like the server and i have a few small reason i stay for.
-_-u i have the feeling what i have written was umpropper somehow i'm not sure. i apologize.

thank you for reading my suggestion.

Farb~

#2 Farb

Farb

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 07:07 AM

lol ''give me that beautifull feeling of hardship and adventure with big markets and active people'' <------this server does have that! @_@u , i'm ok with it,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users