• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 siamore

siamore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 10:14 AM

Hello today i bought item mall points for Rose online, i wanted to get premium service and item shop costumes.

But after bought the costume pieces and putting them on fashion side in character as they should be at i figurate something really sad.

I dont recieve the costume boosts as i saw it says when you buy them, and then i see i could equip them on my "equipment side" where i should be putting my equipments, did i just spend gold for itemshop costumes for some extra stats for no reason?, please help me but i feel tricked when i see this as a fashion point and should be on the costume side and still get the benefits of the costumes as it says on the stats. :S

Best wish,
sad new started of Rose online.

Edited by siamore, 12 August 2012 - 10:24 AM.

#2 ShootTillYouDie

ShootTillYouDie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 12 August 2012 - 10:43 AM

What fashion you bought

#3 siamore

siamore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 10:47 AM

What fashion you bought

Red Uniform ; 30 movement speed, 10 str
Halo: 20 Con, 45 Crit
Gentleman Stash: 16 Con, 20 Crit
Black Seraphin Wings: 90 Movement Speed

#4 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:08 PM

You don't get stats from anything in the Costume side, just the bonus things like (3x Exp) or (2x Drop Rate) generally its something that requires more then one piece, but there are a few like the white trilby hat that has a bonus for 1 item.

#5 siamore

siamore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 04:41 PM

You don't get stats from anything in the Costume side, just the bonus things like (3x Exp) or (2x Drop Rate) generally its something that requires more then one piece, but there are a few like the white trilby hat that has a bonus for 1 item.

But itemshop costumes in my opinion who says stats and arnt even mention that it wont give any stats if it arnt in costume side is not right, i figure this out while before you even reply but what im trying to say is that i feel tricked, didnt find any info that this only give stats if its on "equipment" side.

Im not sure if you did read my question or what you ever did answer to.

#6 ShootTillYouDie

ShootTillYouDie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:48 PM

Look, the item mall doesn't implies that costumes from item mall will give out bonus if you wearing it in your costume tab

There is some items that will give you the bonus when you wearing under costume tab like 'Costume Bonus only'..These items' bonus are applied then..Otherwise other costume is merely for show only..fashion

It is your own opinion but it does not mean it is our opinion..You should have ask around before you buy it..I remembered when i was a newbie i did ask other people about that

So if i could ask why don't you?

And there is no trick

Edited by ShootTillYouDie, 12 August 2012 - 06:54 PM.

#7 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:20 AM

All Bonuses listed in Bold Blue like you would see on Equipment in-game normally will only be applied when worn as Equipment.

The Bonuses some costumes get when worn as a Costume piece is only applied through the Set Bonus.
So if the costume piece doesn't have a Set Bonus option, then there is no bonus given, just the costume look.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users