• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bluesummers

Bluesummers

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:11 PM

I'm wanting to make a Sage that I can level to 99 on Classic. However, I'm at a bit of a loss. My way original of getting there, is no longer really applicable. As there are no Linkers, so Hindsight seems not the way to go.

So I'm left feeling really quite stumped as to what to do. Bolter seems the obvious choice, however in terms of skill builds, I'm not sure whats a no-no, and whats a must get. eg. Heaven's Drive, Thunderstorm, what level of Free Cast, Safety Wall or Fire Wall. I'm just not certain, and not being certain doesn't lead to good builds from my experiences.

I think certainly some advice on good skill builds to level with, and leveling spots for 7x and beyond would be very welcome.

I don't really have much Zeny, and rentals would be out of the question for me. I do however have access to Vitata and Creamy carded accessories, as I hunted these myself.

I currently have a Mage(int/dex), which I was leveling using my Priest to tank Mi Gaos for. However the Mage has Safety Wall, and that might have been an error in judgement on my part.

So, thats my situation, any help would be welcomed, please and thank you.

Edited by Bluesummers, 12 August 2012 - 12:14 PM.

#2 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:32 AM

With a good amount of INT (I forgot the amount needed) and Firewall 10, you can level in GH prison. The buffed spawns are awesome and with enough INT you should always 1 shot both types of prisoners there. I don't think having safety wall is an error in judgement at all. I just hope you are able to get Firewall as well!

#3 Bluesummers

Bluesummers

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:37 AM

I see, well thats a start. I am open to the possiblity of a rebuild. With Mi Gaos available, it makes that a simpler process really. If Firewall is a better way to go than a comprimise of getting both, and/or better for Sage leveling than Safety Wall, thats fair enough. I just don't have experience with this route of the Sage class, to be certain of what I'm doing or not.

Are there any skills/skill builds you'd reccommend? Or any other leveling spots that would be worth considering?

#4 Bluesummers

Bluesummers

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:22 PM

I guess I might as well resurrect this thread, seeing as what I'm posting about, is still regarding Sages, and options.

I ended up doing a remake and have just gotten job 50(not spent all of the points, but I have Fire Wall 10)

A couple skill builds I was considering were these two:

SW included build: http://irowiki.org/~...IueBIOab2r3eAJy
Non SW, with points left to play with, for maybe getting high level of free cast or endows, or some such: http://irowiki.org/~...GAdoIOab2s3eAJy

Any thoughts, anyone out there? Should add, the aim here is just PvM, not WoE.

Edited by Bluesummers, 24 August 2012 - 05:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users