• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TheFoolio

TheFoolio

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:07 PM

Sorry that i'm asking here, It just seem that people hardly browse the 'class' forums. I'm on the classic server and I was wondering if I should get level 10 thunderstorm or level 10 safety wall. Which one is more beneficial for both WoE and PvM?

My thoughts on thunderstorm for WoE or PvP is that people are probably going to use Swordfish card for preventing frozen statues (?) so a thunderstorm to the face would wreck them or even if they get frozen it would do just as much. As for PvM I have no idea, crowd damage maybe?

For SW I was thinking I could prevent damage in both PvP and PvM scenerios.

#2 esum

esum

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:26 PM

Swordfish card does not prevent freezing.

#3 Shadiah

Shadiah

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 637 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:39 PM

It would be helpful if you indicated your 2nd class aspirations (wizard or sage). If wizard then you get lord of vermillion which negates the need for thunderstorm and if you're a sage, it's up to you since it's one of the few aoe damaging skills that class gets (heaven's drive is the other).

#4 TheFoolio

TheFoolio

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:44 PM

Sorry, I plan on being a Wizard. I didn't know about the LoV skill. It pretty much solves my problem. I'll be going SW with Mage, thanks.

#5 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:48 PM

LoV is vastly superior to anything you would want to use TS for. About safety wall, you could nly get level 7 (for the fastest cast time), unless you need the extra hits protection. Plan on obtaining all the prerequisites for your main wizard skills. A very useful tool for planing is this: http://irowiki.org/~...ill4/index.html

#6 TheFoolio

TheFoolio

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:57 PM

Thanks Kadnya, I was planning on getting level 10 but If you say level 7 will surfice then it shall be so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users