Here's how to restore your clients. - Page 2 - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Here's how to restore your clients.

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#26 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:31 AM

please help me solve this when? and want to play ragnarok: (

#27 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:32 AM

please help me solve this when? and want to play ragnarok: (

Please check out this thread Legendario and if the solutions there don't work please post an error report there with more information on the problem you've encountered.

#28 Halation

Halation

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:43 AM

I haven't heard smoking doobies since the 1960s so we must be around the same age.

LOL Oda. I just really like the word doobies, & try to use it in my everyday vocab. I...I...always pictured you as a 29-30 something year old, 5'9, skinny fat build, brown hair that you have to swish out of your eyes...& a mole on your left cheek. And now you tell me your like 50? :(

#29 gon404

gon404

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:58 AM

Instead of all of this BULL-_- TRICKS and WHAT NOTS just restart the server and patch some sort of cure for this horrible patch.... cuz some ppl here cant do those take off file here DL this DL that open this open that. Thats just BULL-_- and some ppl like me are paying for this game and we couldnt even play comon WP do something about this ISSUE.

#30 Blueness

Blueness

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:06 AM

It is not that hard to try the fix that was posted. :P

#31 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:36 AM

LOL Oda. I just really like the word doobies, & try to use it in my everyday vocab. I...I...always pictured you as a 29-30 something year old, 5'9, skinny fat build, brown hair that you have to swish out of your eyes...& a mole on your left cheek. And now you tell me your like 50? :(

5'9" I wish!

I'm in the newest warp portal video you know...I'm the video thumbnail actually.

#32 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:39 AM

In a van down by the river?

#33 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:42 AM

I had a few issues with my client initially (thumbs.db failed) which I fixed by unhiding system files and deleting the existing thumbs.db and I was able to get in the game. Couldn't multi-client though, due to it constantly wanting to repack. Patching in the order of renewal -> classic -> renewal again did fix me completely.

#34 kiefer

kiefer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 805 posts
  • LocationNext Door

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:47 AM

I can't patch.. WHY?!

#35 tunwaia

tunwaia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • LocationDreamland( aka Canada )
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:50 AM

LOL Im with you Oda ! haven't heard that word in ages! and yeah you me and satan all around the same age!

btw guys I am dual clienting.. its a bit tricky but works =) just patch two patches at the same time . Do each step alt tabbing each time and viola! you have two clients up and running.. then you can wait for the Gravity fix if the posted fix doesn't help.
remember to send in reports as well as post in here! The more info they have the quicker the fix =D

#36 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:59 AM

I can not play more ragnarok? I always fails and discharge ragnarok again and gives me the same problem on the part of the writing.

#37 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:02 AM

I had a few issues with my client initially (thumbs.db failed) which I fixed by unhiding system files and deleting the existing thumbs.db and I was able to get in the game. Couldn't multi-client though, due to it constantly wanting to repack. Patching in the order of renewal -> classic -> renewal again did fix me completely.

#38 tunwaia

tunwaia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • LocationDreamland( aka Canada )
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:04 AM

Legendario , have you sent in an error report in support? several people are having issues.. you may want to go back and read through the post here
A fellow player posted a fix that may help you =)

#39 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:09 AM

waah I wanna play: (I have a rune knight in dggrasil and do not want to miss: (

#40 TypeGsR

TypeGsR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:15 AM

im not using RCX and had the same problem as everyone lol, cept my anti virus doesnt liek ro haha

#41 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:22 AM

Jaye need a favor. yggdrasil on the server, go to Eden and speak to a member of the guild Neo Observers, and tell any member that I Legend215 agrege of friends in the classic server

#42 ZeoKenX

ZeoKenX

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:37 AM

Guess Ill miss the event going on,whatever RO,peace until your playable again.

#43 EnkiAO

EnkiAO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:46 AM

I will only try this if the GMs say it's good to go! and that we won't get blame for any -__-that happens lol

#44 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:59 AM

Jaye need a favor. yggdrasil on the server, go to Eden and speak to a member of the guild Neo Observers, and tell any member that I Legend215 agrege of friends in the classic server

???

#45 MotherOneDog

MotherOneDog

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2093 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:23 AM

eh. i havent seen anybody getting my problem lol. i tried to open another client, and saw that ro had to patch. i closed all existing clients i had on to let it patch. it patched normally. then i had that "rag.exe has changed etc etc" i said okay to that. i try opening another client, setup window pops up. i click ok and save the settings. that setup window disappears and another setup window appears. lol. i cant get rid of the setup windows. everytime i close one, another pops up. any solution to this one? lol.

#46 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10262 posts
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:28 AM

eh. i havent seen anybody getting my problem lol. i tried to open another client, and saw that ro had to patch. i closed all existing clients i had on to let it patch. it patched normally. then i had that "rag.exe has changed etc etc" i said okay to that. i try opening another client, setup window pops up. i click ok and save the settings. that setup window disappears and another setup window appears. lol. i cant get rid of the setup windows. everytime i close one, another pops up. any solution to this one? lol.

Oda: Use the task manager to close out setup, then please run everything as an admin and it'll stop that.

#47 MotherOneDog

MotherOneDog

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2093 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:29 AM

[mod]Oda: Use the task manager to close out setup, then please run everything as an admin and it'll stop that.[/mod]

did try that. didnt work xD but its okay. a friend asked me to try something and its working now. thanks for the help though oda. appreciate the lightning-fast reply.

#48 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:13 AM

Screw this, been whole day and never worked. Back to league.

#49 ROAdikMaster

ROAdikMaster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • LocationROAdikMaster™ Company Limited
  • Server:R.O.A.M. HQ

Posted 17 August 2012 - 11:59 AM

same, i worked all my best to try to unpack this 2012-8-16_gm_r.rgz file but its all failed!!!, i even did repair iRO to fix this client but it had no effect. Piff, sweating all day from this patch.

#50 AngryNerd

AngryNerd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:02 PM

Worked for me /gg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users