• 261 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 27 September 2010 - 07:29 PM

ZPnet
(level 7)
http://zeropoke.net/

~ ZPnet is a close-knit clan in the world of Rose, composed of many players from different backgrounds, who want nothing more than to be a part of something special. The clan is filled with many active, and friendly players; who are willing to help out a fellow clan-mate when necessary. We at ZPnet treat our members as family; though some of us may have never met face to face, we can trust those who have proven themselves to be worthy clan-mates and friends.

~Our family has grown so large, that we had to create a second clan to accommodate all of the love! This clan has been named 2Pnet. It is also level 7, and it requires some active and friendly players for it to become a real hit. Communication between the clans shouldn't be a problem for much longer. As something is in the works to bridge chat. ZPnet and 2Pnet are one. Which is why I will still refer to them as one clan, using the originals name.

~Currently, we are a LEONIS only clan.

About our members:
~Master of ZP: ZeroPoke
(Several other aliases in clan, clearly recognizable by the prefix 'Zero')
ZeroPoke is the creator of the clan, including the many values it holds, and the website. He is a laid- back guy, who enjoys joking around, and provides excellent care to his brethren.

~Master of 2P: ZeroChocoChip
(Guess who!?)
ZeroPoke's cleric has stepped up to the plate of managing the second clan.

~DM of ZP: katarhappy
(A quiet leader, though a large contributor to the clan)
~DM of ZP: TheL10N
(Someone who has worked hard for ZPnet, and has rightfully earned the position)
~DM of ZP: ThunderSupport16
(A very kind and helpful leader)
~DM of 2P: Barror
(Beskar's cleric, he has offered immense help with levelling both clans)
~DM of 2P: CaliforniaCraft
(ThunderSupport16's artisan an extremely helpful clan-mate, friendly to all)
~DM of 2P: ClericRecon
(A helpful friend of the clan)

~Other members: ZPnet has tons of other members, reaching around 100, and considering the list is always changing I have decided to leave them out of this document.

Raise The Ranks:
>>> THE RANKING UP SYSTEM IS CURRENTLY BEING RENEGOTIATED<<<
~ There are many rookies in ZPnet; however, there is always room for advancement. Any clan member can be raised in rank by earning clan points, either through quests, or through the clan fields. Rewards, such as proper display on this page, 100 durability weapons, gems, and other negotiable items are given to those who have proven themselves to be worthy to the clan. There is a specific number of points you must earn in order to be promoted. You are expected to keep track of your own points.
Rookie to Veteran: 1000
Veteran to Captain: 5000
Captain to Commander: 15 000
These numbers may seem large at first glance; though, they can be achieved through a little hard work and questing. The easiest way, is to complete a 'clan quest run'. These quests can be acquired from the NPC Darka Khan, located at the Xita Refuge, in Eldeon. The first six quests can be finished in the quickest time, and in total earn 105 clan points.
~There are other options to the clan run, such as going to one of the Clan Fields, located in Junon or Luna. Earing points this way gives experience, and depending on your level, decent items.
~However, since ZPnet and it's sibling 2Pnet have both reached the highest clan grade, earning clan points may not be the most efficient means of being promoted. If you are helpful, active, and intuitive, you may receive an upgrade by some other means.

What Are The Rules?:
~ There are not many rules associated with being a member to ZPnet. We suggest you be kind to other members, though playful jokes are allowed and smiled at; be respectful to other clans, that includes some of their ruder members; it would also be nice if you could try to be active, we would like it if you gave notice if you are going to be absent for awhile; we don't support spawn camping in Faction/Union Wars, and you will be reminded of this fact every time you are seen camping; and finally, please use your common sense. In short, being respectful and friendly are key to staying a member.

How Can I Join?:
~ Joining the clan is a fairly simple procedure, simply talk to one of the members of the clan, or create a post below. All that is required of you is to be a fairly active and friendly player. Preferably, we like our members to be over level 100; but, we have made exceptions before.

What Does The Clan Do?:
~ Despite all the time ZPnet spends being awesome, we also do many other things together. Sometimes, this can be limited by timezones. Most of our members live in -0800GMT. In other terms, many of us reside on the west side of North America, next to the Pacific Ocean. However, we have many members from different times zones, and we welcome all of them. Generally, the clan spends a lot of time talking to each other through Clan Chat, and frequently running in to each other in Junon Polis, many of us residing around near a tree the log-in spawn (a hangout spot for our friends at DeathBySnooSnoo). Though, we are not limited to just that, we also party together, either on our mains, or on one of our alternate characters; farming is another activity we do together, to collect gems, chems, or other items for selling or crafting; and we have also gone to the Training Grounds together, for a little bit of friendly duelling. Lately, a few of our stronger and braver members have been patrolling the Desert of the Dead, protecting noobs from Player Killers. Our clan also participates in Rose Online events; Soon enough, we will be hosting a few of our own.

TeamSpeak:
~Our clan has a TeamSpeak server! It may not be active all the time, but during Union Wars, levelling and farming, TS can come in handy, making communication a lot easier. Not to mention it's fun to just chat with people. A mic or headset is usually required for this, but a few of our friends don't have mics and they still use it. If you would like our server information, feel free to ask any of the higher ranking clan members.

You can download Teamspeak at:
http://www.teamspeak.com

Ventrilo:
~Our clan does have a Ventrilo server, but it has been abandoned for the better sound quality and larger room capacities that is TeamSpeak.

IRC:
~Along with Vent and TeamSpeak, we also have an IRC channel. For more information contact ZeroPoke.

Union Wars:
~ Our clan is very war oriented, thus why this has it's own section. Generally speaking, most of our clan frequently participates in the 7pm, 9pm, 11pm, and 1am PST wars; though, we are not limited to just those. Key members of the clan are in at least one of these wars a day. The majority of our clan belongs to the Righteous Crusaders; however, we also have a few members in the Ferrell Guild, Junon Order, and the Arumics. We bring our best game to these wars, taking our Castle Gear, and our bravest members with us. A party is always available for a frequent ZPnet war-goer. Though, if there is one this ZPnet dislikes about the war, it is SPAWN CAMPING. We believe it to be unfair, and not very sportsmanship-like. We prefer to give the enemy a chance to leave their base. When ZPnet is on the defending side, then we defend our crystals; we shall not be destroying the enemies crystal for fun (only when needed), and we will not make shameful kills in their base. We stand our ground, fight relentlessly to our death, and avenge those who have fallen.

Facebook Group and forum:
~ We have set up a facebook group for the clan! Anyone is welcome to join. Feel free to upload screenshots:
http://www.facebook....111339755556329
~ We have forums of our own as well, and you check them out at:
http://www.zeropoke....wforum.php?f=34

Allies:
-DeathBySnooSnoo
-Cliche
-PimpsRus
-Godly
-DeathBlow
-ChosenOne

Final Notes:
~ Finding the right clan can be a tough decision; there are a few things you would need to consider, such as activity, and the members that you will be interacting with. ZPnet has both active, and nice clan-mates. We are open, and answer any questions a player might have. We want to make our friends enjoy their Rose experience. We make jokes, have fun, and help each other out. We are really just one big happy family. Why not be one of us?

Credit goes to TheL10N (ME) for the wonderful post.

Edited by LadyLion, 01 October 2010 - 12:23 AM.

#2 ZeroPoke

ZeroPoke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • LocationIn your harddrive stealing your bits

Posted 27 September 2010 - 07:31 PM

thanks Lion!

#3 Silwok

Silwok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 07:34 PM

Credit goes to TheL10N (ME) for the wonderful post.

Wow so modest :p_err:

#4 LadyLion

LadyLion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 27 September 2010 - 08:10 PM

Wow so modest :p_err:

Hahaha I know right?
Originally, in the old forums, Poke had posted this. So he wrote that.
I just decided to leave it in there.
xD

#5 Silwok

Silwok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 416 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 02:32 AM

No need to explain yourself oh wonderful one http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/icon_bow.gif

#6 LadyLion

LadyLion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 28 September 2010 - 01:03 PM

MUA-MUA-MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~

#7 ZeroPoke

ZeroPoke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • LocationIn your harddrive stealing your bits

Posted 28 September 2010 - 06:34 PM

No need to explain yourself oh wonderful one http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/icon_bow.gif

xD +1

#8 Speedys

Speedys

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 08:03 PM

Zup my first clan in rose D forever home? XD

#9 fadesurf225

fadesurf225

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 341 posts
  • LocationCliche Land
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:12 PM

wooo! i 5-upped this clan cuz i like zpnet so much!

also - hi poke and lion! :]

#10 LadyLion

LadyLion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 01 October 2010 - 12:18 AM

Hi Speedys and Fade.
:p_err:

I added our Allies, changed the topic titles size, and I will upload some pictures soon.

Edited by LadyLion, 01 October 2010 - 12:25 AM.

#11 archfester

archfester

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

Posted 01 October 2010 - 03:49 AM

poke is an awesome guy =) dont know what i would do without him he has helped me so much ingame when i was a noob and he still helps i honestly believe zpnet is the best clan in game sorry guys =)

#12 mac4102

mac4102

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 04:54 PM

hi to ALL ZPS, when im searching for a your clan in the game, i cant find one.. where are you guys? in leonis or draconis? btw is thunder_16 active?

im a former member and im coming back again.

coz i left rose like 5months ago to concentrate in school.

#13 LadyLion

LadyLion

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 261 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed

Posted 21 October 2010 - 02:52 PM

Hey Mac, I remember you.
:)

A lot of our members are busy with the IRL world right now, either with school, work, or both.
But we still manage to get on. We're not as active as we once were, but we're still around.
:)

#14 Thelegion

Thelegion

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:25 PM

Hello, It's me Thelegion, Roflol, I was in this clan like a year or maybe a year and a half ago. It's good to see the clan is still running. I'd like to join again if that's ok with you guys, I'm downloading the Rose Client as we speak, Hope to catch up with you guys again.

#15 fadesurf225

fadesurf225

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 341 posts
  • LocationCliche Land
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 June 2011 - 03:38 PM

I hope ZPnet comes back! :o

#16 MsHotShot

MsHotShot

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:07 PM

ZPnet should stop being inactive and start playing again!!!!

#17 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:42 PM

I'd love to see Lion and Poke back but sadly they got hooked to minecraft <_< At least that's the last thing I heard :< Shout out to thunder ;D

#18 WatchMePWN

WatchMePWN

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Server:Leonis!

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:02 AM

May i join?
I tryed to PM but no one was online!
LVL 166 Raider
I Have vent AND TS
Thanks!

#19 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:06 AM

May i join?
I tryed to PM but no one was online!
LVL 166 Raider
I Have vent AND TS
Thanks!

This clan is long gone buddy, they disappeared a long time ago.

#20 WatchMePWN

WatchMePWN

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Server:Leonis!

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:04 PM

Boo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users