Need some advice about a few things. - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Need some advice about a few things.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Siveria

Siveria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 23 August 2012 - 12:48 PM

Hi all I (yet again) need some advice about some things.

I am getting vip tomorrow (friday) and am thinking of starting a new class, I don't have much zeny only 13 mil, but I do have a few decent things like Arta Snake head (enables lv 5 double attack), mocking undershirt+pantie combo, heal and teleport clips, few odds and ends weapon wise, mostly elemental weapons for swordsmen back when i lved my sader.

Anyway, I am looking for advice on a class to make and a build for it thats not too expensive to level and that can make money. I currently have a 74 champ (made over a year ago so shes prob screwed up by todays builds). a 94 crusader, a 58 alchemist, and my current main a 69 hunter. I also have a lv 21 mage that I assume i was going to go wizard on. I also have a endower with lv 5 in all endows on an alt account. so if its weak to fire, earth, wind or water I got that covered provided I got the elemental stones (crystal blues are a pita to find -_-, or maybe i need to grind in byalan for em.)

I was kinda intersted in alchemist till i found out its either gonna cost me a fortune to buy the items i need to use skills (which is a really effing dumb concept btw, especally if the junk has to be crafted) due to being a battle alch, its kinda messed how if your a battle alch your kinda screwed because you cannot really make your own items for skills. No one should have to make 2-3 chars just to be able to level 1 effectivly.

Was thinking of making a mechanic but I hardly ever see them which usually means that class is not that good. Can they still use greed from blacksmith and such while in the mech?

Also how do people afford to skill spam at 100+, from what I understand agi builds kinda can't dodge crap at those levels due to the mobs needing some stupidly high flee to dodge decently. SP potions/items seem extremly expensive for how little they actually heal. Strawberrys for example are 3-4k and heal a whopping 20 sp on valk.

Last but not least: ANy tips to make money? because just selling loot I pick up on my 69 hunter (which takes forever to pick up btw) doesn't even cover the costs of arrows+pots.

Anyway, any suggestions on what I should do?

Edited by Siveria, 23 August 2012 - 01:08 PM.

#2 Dammage

Dammage

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 778 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:31 PM

For making money, farm those items that alchemists need for their brewing. A rogue is very good for this because their gank skill allows you to almost double the amount of items you receive.(Item list here http://irowiki.org/w...Potion_Creation) And those straws you complain about the prices for? Take advanced of that! Just leveling my novice in spores i was able to get 150k in about in hour just selling straws to the people buying in payon. There are more ways to make money but we all have to start small. When you're a higher level you can go to sleepers for their great natures and get a sorc to convert them to green lives. (Or do this quest http://irowiki.org/w...Ore_Downgrading) That can rake in a lot of money if you vend them for about 2k or so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users