Mora Hazy Forest Instance Buggs out - Confirmed bugs - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Mora Hazy Forest Instance Buggs out

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Alicesaurus

Alicesaurus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 24 August 2012 - 10:09 PM

The Mora Hazy Forest instance quest gets bugged after awhile to a point where it cancels the Memorial Dungeon reservation for all who try to enter it. The only way to enter the instance it wait for a maintenance to reset the instance. This happens often and frequently to the point the instance is bugged 80% of the whole week and blocks everyone from doing the quest which you need for the access quest to mora and all it's quest. It also stops you from killing the mvp and doing the main daily quest for mora coins.

This has been happening for months and months and im surprised there was not a Bug report about it here.

What happens is when you register With the Laphine soldier you get the 'Hazy Forest' in standby Your Priority is 1

When the timer gets to 0 instead of letting you in you get the error message:
The Memorial Dungeon reservation has been canceled.

This continues continually and blocks you access.

#2 MugiwaraLuffy

MugiwaraLuffy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 06:08 PM

i agree... please GM fix this xD

#3 Aravindan

Aravindan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationWest Prontera (Opposite to Mail Box)
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 August 2012 - 04:42 AM

been happening for months now.. Th is si not the first time some one has posted about it@Alicesaurus

#4 Alicesaurus

Alicesaurus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 06:36 PM

I did not see another post in the Confirmed bugs section so I made a post. it's been complained about so much I cant believe they dont have it in the Confirmed Buggs section. This has been bugged since the week they implemented the mora update. It's always bugged before it even gets the the weekend. They never fixed it!

I will keep updating this until they move it to the confirmed bug section.

Edited by Alicesaurus, 26 August 2012 - 06:55 PM.

#5 ROAdikMaster

ROAdikMaster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 406 posts
  • LocationROAdikMaster™ Company Limited
  • Server:R.O.A.M. HQ

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:59 AM

Well i noticed this every week during mon-tues where this instance completely clogs up (0% chance to enter)
during saturdays, the instance clogs a little (60-80% chance to enter) but sundays it clogs up moderately (25-50% chance to enter)

i already noticed this in 8 consecutive weeks

#6 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:19 AM

Usually it happens monday / tuesday yeah. But it happened on like Friday this time... freaking ridiculous!

Here's the response I've gotten from the ticket i sent in months ago:

Dear WarpPortal User,

We would like to inform you that we are now aware of the Hazy Forest issue, though currently there is no proper fix for it right now. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If there is anything else that you need, please don't hesitate to contact us again. Thank you!

Edited by kasshin, 28 August 2012 - 04:25 AM.

#7 pikachiquita5

pikachiquita5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:07 PM

Huh, I remember one time I went through Hazy Forest with a party and did everything right: talked to him at the very beginning, found the dragon and killed it (no homunculi or mercenaries involved) and went to island 56, only to be unable to find the Loki NPC at the end. This occurred at the end of May. I wonder if it has any relation to this bug in some manner. I haven't wanted to go back through the Forest after that happened, that annoyed me so much. Especially since it was an instance where we had to backtrack a lot due to where the dragon MVP spawned in the Hazy Forest and how the portal system works.

Could be that unfortunately the whole damn thing is buggy.

#8 Jaliboy

Jaliboy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 645 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:06 PM

bump for this. Please fix hazy forest instance

#9 Alicesaurus

Alicesaurus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:31 PM

*bump* please fix this, Also why has not been moved to the confirmed Bug section yet?

Edited by Alicesaurus, 09 September 2012 - 05:34 PM.

#10 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:15 PM

Bugged again, and it's only been 48 hours since maintenance, which is pretty ridiculous. I have a feeling it's related to the exploit someone mentioned on another thread on bypassing the 3 hour limit for each instance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users