Greys

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • LocationVenezuela
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 August 2012 - 12:19 AM

Well, I'm new in this game and I don't know too much of it. I started as Muse and I want to go by the Mage way. I need some help with which skills I need to lv as Muse and then as Mage. Sorry for this topic and thankies for your answers. :Emo_13:

Edited by Greys, 25 August 2012 - 12:20 AM.

#2 MidnightSmurf

MidnightSmurf

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 1424 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:05 AM

I would suggest you start off by getting as many AoE's as possible, this will get you into parties and thus make leveling faster.
Edit: Another obvious thing to get is Maxed Staff Mastery Passive ;D But start with getting it to level 9 and get the 2 AoE's down the middle as fast as possible. Then stack up on mastery and aim for the third AoE as Muse.

Int will be your main stat and you might want some Con to hit your enemies. Now as defensive stat we might have some arguments so you better take a look what the different stats does and ask around. However; For leveling as a newbie I would suggest Str. But.. If you don't wanna reset later on I reckon you should give it some more thought.

If you started on Draconis I'd be more then glad to help you out in game some day. Give me a PM with char name or try whispering me (starting by tommorow night - since I can't make it until then) on MedicSmurf.

Ps. Alot of changes is being made regarding skill and stats (hopefully in the near future). Heads up if you suddenly find everything seemingly upside down one day.

Edited by MidnightSmurf, 25 August 2012 - 01:10 AM.

#3 Greys

Greys

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • LocationVenezuela
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:24 AM

Thanks for you help! *-* :thx: . You'll see, I found a Guide for Mage that says I put some Str too for a little more of damage, is this ok?.

PD: And yes, I started in Draco :P

Edited by Greys, 25 August 2012 - 01:29 AM.

#4 MidnightSmurf

MidnightSmurf

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 1424 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 25 August 2012 - 01:33 AM

The guides that exist you should consider as guidelines as they may be slightly out-of-date but generally have good content.

See you in game some day ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users