doubts..doubts..doubts ! - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

doubts..doubts..doubts !

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ashS1

ashS1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationIndia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:49 AM

hi..i am relatively new to RO..
one of my characters is a lvl 82 wizard...one of the guys advised me to get a phen card or a bloody butterfly card for uninterruptable cast..i searched for them in the market and found that phen card costs around 3-5 mil while butterfly card was cheaper at 500k..so i bought the butterfly card...can u guys suggest any cheap and decent accessories(wid slot) for the card ? I have around 200k left with me..
Also i saw that a clip was being sold at around 2 mil..why is it so costly ?(does it has any special advantages )
i play on valkyrie server..

#2 ashS1

ashS1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 03 September 2012 - 05:53 AM

and why is phen card costlier than bloody butterfly card even though it has less combo advantages than the butterfly card ?

#3 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:59 AM

Bloody Butterfly is cheaper since it increases skill cast times by 30% compared to Phen which increases cast times by 25%. Most people don't care about the card sets, just cast time, which is why Phen is worth more.

Clips cost more because of the extra 10 SP, and they are both light, and usable by all classes.

Some alternative accessories would be a Nile Rose (via the Eye of Hellion quest: http://irowiki.org/w...f_Hellion_Quest) or a slotted belt which is purchasable from NPCs but is very heavy (weight 120).

Edited by Atha, 03 September 2012 - 07:03 AM.

#4 ashS1

ashS1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:53 AM

i have reached lvl 99 now..& one of my Ti quest( kill 400 kobold axe) is still remaining..i have to kill 200 more..can i continue with the quest after i rebirth( i.e. after i b'come high wizard later)..the quest will not be deleted at rebirth will it ? :)

#5 RennaSaintsworth

RennaSaintsworth

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1908 posts
  • LocationScarlet Devil Mansion
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:27 AM

i have reached lvl 99 now..& one of my Ti quest( kill 400 kobold axe) is still remaining..i have to kill 200 more..can i continue with the quest after i rebirth( i.e. after i b'come high wizard later)..the quest will not be deleted at rebirth will it ? :)

Yes you can =)

#6 ashS1

ashS1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 14 September 2012 - 02:53 AM

thnx for the quick reply !! :)

#7 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:00 AM

Yeah, just be sure you don't talk to the npc after finishing killing, but before when you could use the EXP (ie, when you're 99, and don't need exp, or when you're low level trans, and the exp award would hit the cap), otherwise you'll waste some (or all, if you talk to it at 99) of the exp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users