#1 Tribe

Tribe

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 728 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Freya

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:09 PM

Fix the Orc Archer Bow not dropping problem... Or remove all the OABs people already have. Dont let them be like the old slot sunny problem

#2 LordVader

LordVader

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 September 2012 - 12:12 PM

I don't think they should be deleted, but they should be altered. Ex. Trans class only until future update when they release it and then change it back to original equippable classes. That way people are not robbed of their hard earned gears, but they are not granted an unfair advantage over all others.

#3 FullSmile

FullSmile

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:12 AM

Since they already have them ingame, the easiest solution would have been to just let everyone hunt for their chance to get one.
I already hunted one w.o the knowledge of them being removed, and now if i want one this is my only option.

http://ragial.com/se.../orc archer bow

A bit ridiculous, since I already hunted and should have had my bow.
I should not have to pay 70 mil plus... in order to be able to obtain one in such a short time frame.

I say my apple be turned into the bow it should have been. Come on GM's, you already confirmed my drop would have been the bow if it wasn't changed so quietly without letting the community know.

#4 RubiaMayumi

RubiaMayumi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:46 PM

Since they already have them ingame, the easiest solution would have been to just let everyone hunt for their chance to get one.
I already hunted one w.o the knowledge of them being removed, and now if i want one this is my only option.

http://ragial.com/se.../orc+archer+bow

A bit ridiculous, since I already hunted and should have had my bow.
I should not have to pay 70 mil plus... in order to be able to obtain one in such a short time frame.

I say my apple be turned into the bow it should have been. Come on GM's, you already confirmed my drop would have been the bow if it wasn't changed so quietly without letting the community know.

+1

The OAB should be dropable until 18 september its ridiculous what the GM Staff made... blocking the drop and locking to the acc without asking anyone.

Please let it dropable or something like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users