Planet Yggdrasil Independence - Page 2 - Creative Contraptions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Planet Yggdrasil Independence

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#26 sofico

sofico

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 731 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:New Chaos

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:56 PM

Planet Yggdrasil will Do Battling for True Meaning, and this is unity as one. Weapon's suggesting will collect every skull in sight. Just give Elites a true Battlefield, but on a Global scale.

( Throws Up Game Signs.)

If anything... I want novie training grounds PK free. Novices killing each other is just cruel.

#27 Niji

Niji

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2701 posts
  • Locationhell
  • Server:classic!!

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:08 PM

If anything... I want novie training grounds PK free. Novices killing each other is just cruel.

aah but funny as hell though.

#28 sofico

sofico

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 731 posts
  • Server:New Chaos

Posted 06 September 2012 - 06:06 PM

I like how this was moved to creative forums.
I bet the GMs were like pondering over for 10+ minutes about what to do with this thread.

#29 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts
  • Server:Planet Yggdrasil

Posted 07 September 2012 - 06:56 AM

I always get confused about what he says, anyone care to translate? I have read it like five times already and still don't get it.
I am stuck between whether he is saying we need freedom for our wallets and not be influenced so much by kafra shop and between the fact that iRO Ygg needs to be a PK server.

I'm out of ideas at this point.

So confuzzzzled

Scientistic, I am your fan!

Now with the Gameplanet Summit's signature completion, i'll review it's ending, and it's Yggdrasil meaning, since thoughtfulness consideration is indeed elite without mediation.

Leadership's legendary neoclassic beginning is awesoming for General Masters, and for 50% strength be turned over to Out-World General Master Immortals effective immediately, for Hall Of Gaming reasons that is to remain unexplained for now...

Idealists first stop was PK Terminology. Regional Gladness around the Planet Yggdrasil globe wishes to protect Networks, plenty unimaginatives was hired by city representatives to construct, and Seiges, WOE, PVP In-worlding, texting so forth, doesn't bring territory borderlines to life. A Global dominance is being established, wherein, if another Warrior from another region enters MC's region, the name above their head would turn red automactic, and anyone from MC can Do Battling with Warriorship's intrusion, and vise-versing with any Regional Borderline, never-the-lessing keeping adventures interesting...( Do Battling is automatic, not manually.)

Along the way to conquering Capital's Castle, and Cities, line of defenses and Fort stations is to be nephew, in slowing offensive suggestion down, also giving Guild Elites a chance to remount offensive suggestion of their own. Each Capital Dynasty has their own Markets, Game Street, Game Hall, and World chat reactivated, thus enlightening for Bounty Offices to work efficiently. Mercernary City stands strong on this as well, and rightfully so...

Wallet material, and Kafra Shop is not important at this time on Planet Yggdrasil, but support isn't overlook. It's a necessity, hands down. (However), to autofill more reasons, one have to divide a reason to influence reasons on Planet Ragnarok.

#30 ShinWolf

ShinWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts
  • LocationWhere Purple Drank is King
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:You know that one server

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:12 AM

Now with the Gameplanet Summit's signature completion, i'll review it's ending, and it's Yggdrasil meaning, since thoughtfulness consideration is indeed elite without mediation.

Leadership's legendary neoclassic beginning is awesoming for General Masters, and for 50% strength be turned over to Out-World General Master Immortals effective immediately, for Hall Of Gaming reasons that is to remain unexplained for now...

Idealists first stop was PK Terminology. Regional Gladness around the Planet Yggdrasil globe wishes to protect Networks, plenty unimaginatives was hired by city representatives to construct, and Seiges, WOE, PVP In-worlding, texting so forth, doesn't bring territory borderlines to life. A Global dominance is being established, wherein, if another Warrior from another region enters MC's region, the name above their head would turn red automactic, and anyone from MC can Do Battling with Warriorship's intrusion, and vise-versing with any Regional Borderline, never-the-lessing keeping adventures interesting...( Do Battling is automatic, not manually.)

Along the way to conquering Capital's Castle, and Cities, line of defenses and Fort stations is to be nephew, in slowing offensive suggestion down, also giving Guild Elites a chance to remount offensive suggestion of their own. Each Capital Dynasty has their own Markets, Game Street, Game Hall, and World chat reactivated, thus enlightening for Bounty Offices to work efficiently. Mercernary City stands strong on this as well, and rightfully so...

Wallet material, and Kafra Shop is not important at this time on Planet Yggdrasil, but support isn't overlook. It's a necessity, hands down. (However), to autofill more reasons, one have to divide a reason to influence reasons on Planet Ragnarok.

hmmm Interesting..

(the words you say when you have no -_-ing idea)

#31 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:46 AM

hmmm Interesting..

(the words you say when you have no -_-ing idea)

I said the same words myself. We couldn't help ourselves supporting a deeper understanding. I'm Scientistic, but also known as Lightswitch. If the understanding is not involve on a deeper lvl, wi'll turn on the person, but if understanding speaks deeper, will support Gameplanets beyond, and then some.

(However), at the of a Gameplanet day, we're all still friends with True Gameplanet Travelers...

#32 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:20 PM

Au contraie, fun as heck

aah but funny as hell though.

+1

true pvp come to this, try pvp between two lvl 40 novice and autocast, casting cards and is fun as hell xD

Back to topic... Everytime I read this kind of threads I get so happy~~~~<3

#33 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:56 AM

Au contraie, fun as heck

+1

true pvp come to this, try pvp between two lvl 40 novice and autocast, casting cards and is fun as hell xD

Back to topic... Everytime I read this kind of threads I get so happy~~~~<3

Indeed. For Planet Ragnarok to be acknowledged as a Heavyweight, it's critical that PK Summit is crowned, which will memo WOE, Guild VS Guild, and PVP as rookie portals, in terms, fore after forbearance winter spring discreation, provincing Game Explorer's misdirection regardness motoration separation reduction. Two eye's phenomena conditioning it's Forest Rising is civilianly mangled, as it's now ambassador.

It's forestation actually stands as shame, in educationally discussing it PK's talking types, since it's candling in creative contraptions, seated as distant embarrassment.

Edited by Scientistic, 09 September 2012 - 10:57 AM.

#34 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:27 AM

When the thread is located in creative contraptions, that's when you should be proud and need to take it seriously. Most topics in Ragnarok Community chat is much more off-topic/garbage anyway. :P

#35 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:33 AM

When the thread is located in creative contraptions, that's when you should be proud and need to take it seriously. Most topics in Ragnarok Community chat is much more off-topic/garbage anyway. :P

Forgive me my friend. I fluently heritage no idea. I was trademarking water with much gentleness. Scientist will always admit prestige mistakes. It wields character. Master Oda probably fell out his/her computer chair after i fenny that.

Master Oda:
--------------
" He said what, and a what! :huh:

CeruleanGamer:
--------------------
" Scientist said he was embarrassed. :ani_swt3:

Master Oda
--------------
" Objection!! This is an outrage! He should be held in contempt insulting Game Court! :angry:

B) :bow:

Edited by Scientistic, 20 September 2012 - 09:34 AM.

#36 mintypudding

mintypudding

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1306 posts
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:03 AM

Oh Scientistic, your wisdom reservoir Round Table is always welcoming essentially to developmentation therefore Gameplanet, creative contraption or nowhere. Incredulous celebration yet neither reached nor forgotten; still Civilians flamingo with no chicken.

(throws up game signs)

#37 Scientistic

Scientistic

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 693 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:02 PM

Oh Scientistic, your wisdom reservoir Round Table is always welcoming essentially to developmentation therefore Gameplanet, creative contraption or nowhere. Incredulous celebration yet neither reached nor forgotten; still Civilians flamingo with no chicken.

(throws up game signs)

Many thanks Minty Pudding:)

I'm now realizing excellence booming, is sampling photographic numerials, in manner of fitting ends winter-springing Gameplanet. Inseparables scholaring from both refinements, innovation noveled inscriptions a while furthering, and MC representatives acknowledged understanding leagues, after reading an article legacy about the Black Lion Trading Company, stocking on Game Street by physicians ironing out Market differences, yet still constructing progression.

We was so surprised by a Hall Of Game Headline highlight, i drunk the wrong cup of Tea. Which leads me to redeem, interesting flowers is planting legendary developments. And we're loving it.

Edited by Scientistic, 04 October 2012 - 11:42 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users