fatesaber12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles,California
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:53 PM

Hi there,just thinking of making costume headgears accessible to all players .My idea is, what if you equip your first headgear and keep its stats then when u equip another headgear,that becomes the costume,so in that way,players will have a variety to choose from.Instead of waiting for another costume for months which isn't a good idea,plus every time a new costume comes around ,everyone wears the same thing,which kinda sucks.

Making a costume isn't hard for you guys and the costume headgears that was released wasn't any good at all except for the bonus exp it gives.If the admin guys really love us players and not our money,they should implement this kind of idea,since it will bring joy to us players because we can choose what headgear we wanna wear and keep the other headgear we want as stats .All the costume that was released was very limited and few,its like its gonna take a year for us to get the costume headgear we really want to wear.Also some lucky box headgears are useless and will be better off as costume instead of making it as headgear cause it has useless stats,for example the Frelldora Hat which could have been better off as a costume instead of a regular headgear.Another thing is, this new costume in Alora Costume Box aren't really what people are looking for to wear.It would have been better if they made Galapago Cap as a costume which everyone would definitely love and it pairs with Pengineers in the Talk Like a Pirate Event,and this new costumes Tiara,Crown,Boys Cap and for some reason Satellite Headband which don't even have any connection or related to the event.

I wish this kind of costume process is used,so people wont have to waste kafra points or zeny to buy lame costumes that will soon be forgotten and get stuck on storage once another costume shows up
plus like i said,we get to wear what we want,and people wont be wearing the same thing -____-

What do u think guys?

Edited by fatesaber12, 18 September 2012 - 06:21 PM.

#2 JohnCh

JohnCh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 09:23 PM

I think it would be awesome if you could take any +8 headgear to alora and have it made into a costume. Is this really difficult from a programming perspective, or are they just trying to limit the number there are to make them special/make the ones in kafra shop more unique to make more money?

#3 fatesaber12

fatesaber12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles,California
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 23 September 2012 - 01:13 PM

I think it would be awesome if you could take any +8 headgear to alora and have it made into a costume. Is this really difficult from a programming perspective, or are they just trying to limit the number there are to make them special/make the ones in kafra shop more unique to make more money?

yeah,i agree,making any headgears +8 to be able to make it a costume is a good idea,so people can choose what headgear they want to wear.It isn't hard for them to make costume,they just want to rob us more money by selling costumes to us players,even though the market is poor, come on Admin the market is bad,why push us to buy costumes when it can be free for everyone to enjoy =(

Edited by fatesaber12, 24 September 2012 - 08:40 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users