BEST WIZARD IN CLASSIC? - Page 5 - Game Discussions (archived) - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 8 votes

BEST WIZARD IN CLASSIC?

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#101 OpticBlast

OpticBlast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal again

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:28 PM

this section isn't locked? LMFAO

yea, he likes it getting to shame himself here, spell breaker and 8k killing stroke wow, terrible, i mean just really terrible, so as his english, funniest tard ever...

edit: and hes too mind -_-ed thinking im some nub named Dementia, poor magefist gona die w/o even realizing who am i

Edited by OpticBlast, 21 September 2012 - 12:30 PM.

#102 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:24 PM

lol, so it DID happen then? LMAO

I dont know Im just saying it because I thought it was cool :(

#103 Magefist

Magefist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 953 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles CA
  • Server:Classic

Posted 21 September 2012 - 04:33 PM

yea, he likes it getting to shame himself here, spell breaker and 8k killing stroke wow, terrible, i mean just really terrible, so as his english, funniest tard ever...

edit: and hes too mind -_-ed thinking im some nub named Dementia, poor magefist gona die w/o even realizing who am i

Hahaha you wish you killed me with your -_-ty ninja. Too bad I shat on it on the screenshot above. And btw ever since i took a -_- on you that time, you never showed up again in PVP because you are too scared to face me. I like how you are TRYING too HARD.

#104 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:15 PM

I dunno. I have screenies of me doing that too. But its really not that big of a deal.

#105 Magefist

Magefist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 953 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles CA

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:26 PM

I dunno. I have screenies of me doing that too. But its really not that big of a deal.

Are you still actually playing this game? Classic or Renewal?

#106 OpticBlast

OpticBlast

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 265 posts
  • Server:Renewal again

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:28 PM

Are you still actually playing this game? Classic or Renewal?

real screenshot or it didnt happen, you re really mind -_-ed dont you? idiot, thinks im dementia, that chaser and you both are pathetic nerds, dying on a 8k KS ninja cry more

Edited by OpticBlast, 21 September 2012 - 08:29 PM.

#107 Magefist

Magefist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 953 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles CA

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:52 PM

real screenshot or it didnt happen, you re really mind -_-ed dont you? idiot, thinks im dementia, that chaser and you both are pathetic nerds, dying on a 8k KS ninja cry more

hahaha you are such a pile of -_- lol. You are too but hurt that you had to edit screenshots and make them your own. and btw there is no use hiding now. Keep it up with the raging please. You are not offending me at all and LOL, glad to know that I am making you try so hard. Rage more baddie. Grow a pair and show up more often in PVP so I can -_- on you just like usual.

#108 Magefist

Magefist

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 953 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles CA

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:55 PM

Show me a screenshot of your ninja killing me then baddie. LOL if you dont post it next time you post that means you are a liar and Don't have 1!!!! Cry more emo kid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users