WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Silph Road

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:05 PM

Thanks Chiyo and Cein!! <3 ^____^
Cein ima try finishing that art asap *-*; have been feeling burned out lately but will get on it!! <3 :3 And Emps are prettyyyyy *___*

#128 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:28 PM

Aaannndd new art. @___@" This is way overdue, so sorry!! I did took my time on this one and was trying to push myself rather hard with it. That and I have been trying to get motivation to finish this. x_x" I kept seeing things in this that I could improve better but alas... @x@" I should just call it done!!

Xerloris_s.jpg

For Xerloris, my guild leader commander. @.@
I still remember the day I joined Smokies, my friend Izumi and I were welcomed by him with:" WHO THE * ARE THE NEWCOMERS??? I WANT TO * KICK THEM OUT OF THE GUILD NOW!!!!" and boy. That was quite a first impression. :p_smile:
*hides behind Yuu*

Despite all that, I still look up to him for leading the guild through a lot of difficulties. He is hardcore was all but still cares for us guildies. Thanks Tom for doing so much for the guild! Stay cool!! ^_^ And badass.

Detail shot:
Xerloris_detail.jpg

Edit: Let's just say, I have a change in opinion on this post and am editing it out... sigh. u.u Prefer not to talk about it so let's just leave it as that. :3

Edited by WarlockFier, 21 September 2013 - 04:45 PM.

#129 littlechiyo

littlechiyo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1560 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal & Classic

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:28 PM

What a hearty welcome <3

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#130 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:01 AM

It was. ;3 And I remember on our Vent/ TS info, there was a description... "Everyday we are baddie" lolol
Posted Image \^-^/

#131 Perezoso15

Perezoso15

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationGironland~
  • Server:Valk->Chaos

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:52 AM

Awesome Fi +_+!!! keep up the great work :3!

#132 natsume1990

natsume1990

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • LocationGeffen

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:54 AM

Fierrrrrr!!!! I still stalk your art thread :D YAY!! I see it is done!! :D I love the character portrayal :D

I am still scared of Xerloris..there I said It :v. I remember the first woe my stress level was so high I took a wrong turn at some point and got lost in the fort..I was sending Yuu messages to ask him for directions and I think I was msging you too ^^;. when I try too hard I always fail hard U_U. Anyway, I do miss woe sometimes.

I realize I never did much for the guild, never enough time to play AND welp, the timing is baddddd.

#133 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:18 AM

GIGI! yours is coming up soon. n____n I need to clear my list, it's getting long with a waiting list even. @~@" Thanks for bearing with me.. Less time to hazy and sleep for me now qq.

IZUMIIIIiiii I miss you so QAQ look forward to you coming back and able to play with us again TwT" For Xerloris lol well Yuu was there for us no? ;3 He made us feel happy in the guild still and we had tons of fun. XDD
And you don't WOE a lot before so I can understand it being stressful. I used to WOE back in 2004-2005 or so in different server so I kind of know what to expect... xD; It takes a bit of getting used to. But yah our leader is one heck of a commander. I just imagined him like Sergeant Hartman from Full Metal Jacket. xD Haaa
It can't be helped that you couldn't stay with the guild though. :c Family and rl are more important! n_n; Some day in the future again probably. :3 <3 And never stop drawing too Izumiiiii!

Thanks for the support too guys. :3 :3 ima go leveling spree atm while TI is still good. *_*;

Edited by WarlockFier, 23 April 2013 - 06:24 AM.

#134 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:01 PM

Aside from drawing, I have been kept busy learning a new craft. *-*;; I'm still new to this and it's my first attempt! Felt toys!! :3

Posted Image

Behold, a tiny Smokie! Or Raccoon really. xDD It's so much fun making this I am gonna make more. Though my next one is a personal none RO related char. I do plan to make some more RO monsters felt toys though. n________n

I may give it a red scarf just like in RO Smokie pets wear them. But I need to find the fabric for it. : o or make one out of felts. I unno yet.

Some work in progress pictures for those who are curious how this baby is born.. <3 XD

Posted Image

Posted Image

This baby caused many finger bleeds in the process. :v

I need to get a better camera for my future projects. :x

#135 IsisThump

IsisThump

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationEden
  • Server:Renewal~

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:09 PM

Aside from drawing, I have been kept busy learning a new craft. *-*;; I'm still new to this and it's my first attempt! Felt toys!! :3

Posted Image

Behold, a tiny Smokie! Or Raccoon really. xDD It's so much fun making this I am gonna make more. Though my next one is a personal none RO related char. I do plan to make some more RO monsters felt toys though. n________n

I may give it a red scarf just like in RO Smokie pets wear them. But I need to find the fabric for it. : o or make one out of felts. I unno yet.

Some work in progress pictures for those who are curious how this baby is born.. <3 XD

Posted Image

Posted Image

OMG THATS SO CUTE UBUCUCNEEMCEMCIC! How do you make those (if you don't mind me asking) :3?

#136 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:13 PM

I stab it. a LOT!! It's a stab fest until it becomes a Raccoon. Super easy to make to be honest, not messy work, and easy materials to use. XD I seen some really well made toys with this method, I'm still newb to this so I'm starting off simple. xD

I can send you links to where I got my materials from and also some youtube links to give you an idea how these works. My coworkers were the ones that got me into this and a lot of us are making it together.. lolol! XD Super fun. *____*

#137 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:21 PM

I stab it. a LOT!! It's a stab fest until it becomes a Raccoon.

D:

#138 Inubashiri

Inubashiri

Loyal White Wolf

• Members
  • 7646 posts
  • LocationWaterfall of the Nine Heavens
  • Server:All

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:06 PM

Ding-a-ling I said it needed blush too! :(

#139 ceinchase

ceinchase

Too Legit To Quit

• Artist Alley Alliance
  • 2625 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:15 PM

baby raccoon so adorable<3 and perfect likeness of the video. :3

your newest picture looks a bit different than your other art. were you trying new techniques?

#140 Perezoso15

Perezoso15

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationGironland~

Posted 25 April 2013 - 05:17 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Fier,taking ro art and cuteness to a whole new level +_+.
AWESOME :D!

#141 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:24 PM

D:

Posted Image
Yes Toxn, I said stab. >:3 Like that.

Ding-a-ling I said it needed blush too! :(

I need pink felt to add the blush. XD I will add it if I can get some pink felt from my friends. :3

baby raccoon so adorable<3 and perfect likeness of the video. :3 your newest picture looks a bit different than your other art. were you trying new techniques?

I have been working on that art for Tom since early this year actually.. LOL but yes it was me attempting to push my painting style a little differently. It's still hard but hopefully some day I get good enough to achieve the result I had in mind. :3 Glad you noticed I was trying new things. XD

Fier,taking ro art and cuteness to a whole new level +_+. AWESOME :D!

GIGIIIII THANKSSS <33333 I loved working on it. +_+ Cute = wins! >:3

#142 IsisThump

IsisThump

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationEden
  • Server:Renewal~

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:29 PM

I stab it. a LOT!! It's a stab fest until it becomes a Raccoon. Super easy to make to be honest, not messy work, and easy materials to use. XD I seen some really well made toys with this method, I'm still newb to this so I'm starting off simple. xD

I can send you links to where I got my materials from and also some youtube links to give you an idea how these works. My coworkers were the ones that got me into this and a lot of us are making it together.. lolol! XD Super fun. *____*

Omg please :D!

#143 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:36 PM

That is so adorable @_@

#144 Toxn

Toxn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3511 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:37 PM

Posted Image
Yes Toxn, I said stab. >:3 Like that.

Posted Image

#145 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:16 PM

Isis! Sent you a pm and all the neato infos. ;3 <3

Thanks so much Ambur!! n____n It's like a dream come true for me as I always wanted to make toys. *---* Now I am learning to make it at the most efficient and convenient way!! Whee!

LOL TOX!!!!!

#146 Perezoso15

Perezoso15

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationGironland~

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:31 AM

Posted Image

Omg that batman looks so traumatized o_o"! what have you done fi D:!?

#147 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:44 AM

I didn't do anything.... :p_devil: I just made a cute plush of a creature that represents our guild by .. dun dun dun, stabbing. More arts to come soon. *-*

#148 natsume1990

natsume1990

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • LocationGeffen

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:03 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

*dies* IT IS SO FLUFFEYYYYYYYYY!

#149 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:04 AM

One more commission down.. ^___^;;

Posted Image

Thanks Cein! ^___^ This is for Cein, drawn for Xellie. I guess the most challenging part for this was to try and decide on a color scheme that works. :x

More to come. I'm still trying to find time to tackle the anniversary quest. :c Hmm.

#150 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:06 AM

Thank you Izumiii >y< <333 Hopefully when you come back to RO1 there will be fun events that we can play together again like before. ^_____^ Miss you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users